Assistant Office Manager
Santa Rosa, CA /
We are looking for an Assistance Office Manager with a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask. The Assistance Office Manager has strong cash handling skills; able to follow instructions, procedures, and processes; reliable with strong work ethics; prioritize work by required deadlines; and outstanding attention to detail. The Assistance Office Manager is very trustworthy.
This is a part time position and reports to the Office Manager.
COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role
- Assist Office Manager with processing cash transactions.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to an cash-related transactions
- Maintaining and balance cash
- Packing cash and rolling coins to be stored in the vault
- Keeping a clean, organized work area
- Handling cash, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner
- Following all standard operating procedures and Safety regulations
- Copy, scan, file and upload documents in secured drive
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of line office operations and procedures needed to comply with aspects of cannabis law and regulation, as provided by the Compliance Department and Line Office Management, and follows such operations and procedures.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of corporate and line office operations and procedures needed to comply with aspects of cannabis law and regulation, as provided by the Compliance Department and Line Office Management, and follows such operations and procedures. Supervises, and may train, staff in compliant day-to-day activities to ensure that ongoing operations do not jeopardize licensure.
- Other assigned office tasks, cash handling, and specific projects directed by Office Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Have 2-3 years cash handling experience
- Be Over 21 years of age
- Computer and software skills in G-Suite and 10-Key by touch
- Excellent communication skills-Strong organizational, detail oriented, problem solving & analytical skills
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
What we bring to the table
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, collaborative and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance benefits for employees and their dependents.
- Invest in yourself and your family. We offer a company 401(k) retirement plan to all eligible employees, Eligible employees have worked with the company for 6 months and are 21 years of age or older.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NorCal Cannabis has been developing and shaping the legal cannabis industry since 2015 in the areas of cultivation, distribution and retail. NorCal’s mission is to bridge the strong roots and rich heritage of the cannabis industry with the bright future and unlimited potential now available to companies that fully understand the intricacies of the business. From seed to sale, our brands, products, and assets are meticulously developed from cultivation and manufacturing to delivery and retail. Throughout the entire process, we value every element of the supply chain and proudly serve distributors, retailers and consumers across California.
Grow with Integrity
Bring People Together
Build with Ambition
Believe in Cannabis for Good
We believe cannabis is a force for good, and will make positive impacts to society, the economy and the environment.
The history of cannabis and social reform go hand in hand. We honor the struggles of the past by building a better future. NorCal Cannabis recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law. We believe that in our differences, we find strength.
We are committed to equality, diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We know we will always have to work to contribute to making our world a more equitable place. We focus first on building a values driven foundation inside the physical and virtual walls of our company and make concerted efforts to engage in the local communities we operate in and the global community for which we are citizens.
NorCal Cannabis also strives to be a steward of our ecological environment, knowing that our business’s health and health of our people is dependent and integrally connected to the health of the earth's ecosystem. We do our best to tread lightly.