Marketing and Office Administration Coordinator
Cion|Coulter – Rexdale -Studio
Cion Coulter is a Building Science / multi-disciplined Engineering firm. Cion Coulter’s primary goal is to provide technical services to meet the needs of the property and facility management industry. Cion Coulter’s core staff comprises a blend of, engineering, architectural and information management experts specializing in the inspection and evaluation of buildings and building information including; rehabilitation design engineering, building envelope investigations, reserve fund studies, building condition assessments, performance audits, structural assessments and drawing and document management services /software.
Our team in the Toronto office is seeking a Marketing Coordinator/Office Administrator with a background in Marketing to perform a variety of administrative and coordination duties. As a Marketing Coordinator/Office Administrator you will coordinate proposal submissions according to specifications and corporate standards, maintain and archive all data and marketing materials to ensure proper storage and easy retrieval and perform other administrative and coordination duties to produce proposal materials according to prospective client RFP requests and to assist with day to day office management.
This role requires that you are proficient in desktop publishing software including Creative Suite (In Design and Photoshop) and possess knowledge and experience in office administration, marketing for architectural, engineering or construction firms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain staff resumes and Project Experience tear sheets and other marketing collateral
- Draft proposals and client correspondence for senior staff
- Maintain filing system to ensure all data and marketing materials can be retrieved easily.
- Assist with and coordinate responses to Request for Qualifications (RFQs and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Utilize advanced software skills to produce reports, documents, minutes of meetings, and other administrative duties
- Develop and maintain social media presence
- Arrange and confirms travel reservation for Cion Coulter employees to ensure time and cost effectiveness and obtains internal approvals.
- Perform additional administrative duties such as filing; order and tracking office supply levels arranging couriers, bulk mailings/, scanning, preparing documents, coordinating meetings and switchboard backup
- Has successfully completed related post-secondary education
- Is proficient in desktop publishing software - Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) and in word processing software – MS Office Suite
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has organization and time management skills, including and ability to manage and prioritize competing assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Is able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Has prior experience with architectural, engineering, or construction firms
Cion Coulter embraces diversity and is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Should you require an accommodation or have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department: www.cioncoulter.com.