Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Do you long to craft a brighter future for people across the world? Do you value Openness and Honesty, Teamwork, Constant Improvement, and Meaningful Impact? Join our meritocracy here in Nortal, and bring in the right people for the right position, in the right time and for the right cost, enabling the right uplift in capacity and capability!
Nortal is an international consulting, change and technology company. Combining the unique journey of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a Seamless Society. We operate in nearly 20 countries and employ close to 600 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
You are going to shape teams across Baltics and Nordics by hiring top tech talent. You are the one turning permanent and temporary, contingency and contractor requirements, and lead market mapping (perceptual, positioning), contributing to our practice, and our programs to increase competence for managers regarding talent acquisition.
You are going to be refining your Boolean strings in searches and scans across Government and Health, and Enterprise (Telecom, Industry 4.0, Finance and Banking, Revenue Science, General Data Protection), and profiles ranging from Analyst, Developers, Testers, Project Managers to Change or Business Consultants, CyberSec or Cryptography Consultants, Salesforce or Supply Chain Consultants.
You are going to:
- thoroughly understand the business objectives and how they map to the company’s talent needs, collect and collate data regarding internal/external talent gaps;
- collecting requirements and conduct calibration meetings alongside Lead HR Business Partners/Hiring Managers to complete talent acquisition briefs;
- recording, and reporting on, assigned talent acquisition projects in ATS (Lever), and maintain high integrity and accuracy of data;
- running boolean/semantic/natural language sourcing on business/country relevant environments;
- managing video/phone value based/technical based screening and selecting, offer and contract signing, including candidate compensation, benefits, and relocation;
- presenting progress reports for Lead HR Business Partners/HR Business Partners/Hiring Managers, as per SLA;
- recording, and reporting on, metrics and analytics, and proactively optimize individual performance;
- building and maintaining talent communities;
- championing organizational and social benefits of greater diversity in the workforce;
- managing or supporting other talent acquisition based programs;
- getting better at what we do every day.
Research us! Gain more info on our impact across the world. Or who are our regular clients. Interested in joining us?
Then please reach Lucian Ivan on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +372 5192 5221.
Nortal is a proud equal opportunity employer and promoter of meritocracy, and welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.