Senior Test Engineer
Helsinki, Finland /
Software Development – Quality Assurance /
Are you a test automation wizard? Do you want to utilize your skills to improve healthcare in Finland and take part in building a pioneering healthcare ecosystem? Now we are looking for two Senior Test Engineers, to join our growing team of Nortalists!
If you are not familiar with Nortal yet, we are a multinational company that brings together world-class strategic consulting, software engineering, data and design practices to create meaningful impact for our customers. We have helped various customers in industrial, public sector and healthcare domains and have just crossed the landmark of 1000 employees.
We are happy to provide you a desk at one or our office locations (Helsinki, Oulu, Turku, Jyväskylä or Uusikaupunki), but the job can also be done mostly remotely.
Your role includes for instance:
- Leading and implementing automated testing solution for the project independently
- Hands-on automated testing work
- Analyzing testing results and interpreting them to others
- Sharing your knowledge on automated testing with your colleagues, guiding them and helping them to succeed
Ideally you would have:
- 5+ years of experience on testing with 3+ years on test automation including interfaces, UI level and DevOps
- Experience on building and maintaining a test automation solution for a software product and its releases
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English skills