Java Developer (German Speaking)
Software Development – Java Developer /
At Nortal we believe in thinking big – creating solutions that have a meaningful, far-reaching impact, whether through better tax systems, improved healthcare, or more convenient telecom services. Our projects have touched more than half a billion people’s lives worldwide, and we’re just getting started.
Are you Java Developer who speaks in German? Do you want to take part in German projects? Would you like to work on projects that make a real impact? If your answer is yes, you are all set! We have a long term frame agreement with a wide range of German projects: we contribute to public projects that help Germany to become a more digitalized country and digitalize public services, such as creating a digital platform for organizing events, contributing to centralized procurement system creation and many more.
You are the best fit if you:
- Are Java Developer with at least 3 years of experience.
- Are self-organized and show initiative.
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written in German and English.
- Are interested in what we, as a company, can offer for your well-being, growth & development.
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
Salary range: 2500-7000 EUR gross