We are going to simplify and improve the customer journey of 70 million people and you can be part of it. We design and implement an e-commerce solution that enables people to access quality data services and convenient way of making online purchases.
You as a Senior Developer have an agile approach implementing product features by using Elastic Path. You write and value high quality code. Together with the team, you have an exclusive opportunity to design the development processes to ensure outstanding solution for one of the largest mobile operators in the USA. As a result, we transform the customer’s digital business to the new state-of-the-art e-commerce platform.
- Modern technology stack (Java 8, Spring, Apache Open JPA, Elastic Path)
- Agile project organization, following DevOps practices
- Automated deployment pipeline for implementing Continuous Delivery
- Solution architecture to be proud of
- Ability to grow in a multinational multi-team environment with 60+ team members.
- Business trips to USA
We are looking for:
- Experience with developing e-commerce solutions (Elastic Path experience would be a big plus)
- Very good knowledge of Java, Spring, OSGI technologies
- Understanding the principles of Scrum methodology
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Open-minded, eager to learn new things and solutions oriented
- Understanding how your work provides value to the end-customers
- Being a proactive thought leader
- Experience in telecommunication area would be a strong plus
What we offer:
- A career path based on constant improvement, daily learning, trainings and developing your skills and experiences in various locations.
- An opportunity to grow and learn in Nortal’s developer community with +50 global advocates.
- You can contribute to the decision-making – the people in charge are in the next room from yours, and the doors are always open.
- We strive to retain a cosy atmosphere, even though we are a multinational company. We have lunch together, we participate in Nortal’s legendary events, conferences and when the mood strikes, we all get up off our benches and go do something exciting.
- Most of all we offer a culture based on people, their well-being and mutual trust, so we will make sure you are well-off both financially and as an individual.
What is Nortal about?
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society. Nortal operates in nearly 20 countries and employs over 500 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Elastic Path as a platform:
Elastic Path develops one of the world’s most sophisticated API-based enterprise commerce platform. The company’s flagship product, Elastic Path Commerce, has helped the world’s biggest brands generate $45 billion in over 170 countries. Customers from industries as diverse as travel, telecoms, publishing, software and retail enjoy the benefits of a flexible, open architecture that drives brand-defining customer experiences. Elastic Path is a private company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with sales offices in the UK and US. Elastic Path has more than 200 clients worldwide including Google, Symantec, Time Inc, Virgin Media, LVMH, Devry, SAS, Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics and Paralympic Games.
Elastic Path’s Java e-commerce platform is based on open-source technologies such as Spring Framework, Apache OpenJPA, Eclipse RCP, Apache Solr, Apache Velocity, Groovy, DWR (Java), jQuery and more.
Elastic Path Cortex is patent-pending hypermedia API, allowing developers to assemble resources from multiple business platforms into one unified API. Cortex conforms rigorously to the HATEOAS constraint and Level 3 of the Richardson Maturity Model, making it one of the most advanced APIs on the planet.
Call our recruiter to discuss it more: Käthe-Riin Tull, +372 534 13 900 or if you prefer writing: email@example.com