We are looking for an HR Administrator in Tartu to support our greatest asset – employees and managers with a wide variety of HR-related issues.
Are you a people person who is genuinely interested in supporting your colleagues and who values a service-minded approach? Maybe you are studying HR or you have some experience already in this field? If yes, this can be your next dream job at Nortal.
How your day will look like as an HR Administrator:
- Maintaining personnel records, managing and compiling HR documents (e.g., employment contracts) and updating internal databases
- Closely working with Nortal’s legal, finance, HR partners and managers
- Registering new employees in all systems – Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft CRM, and TÖR and adding information into the document management system
- Signing and compiling employment contracts, including employees returning from parental leave, renewing expired contracts, internship contracts, etc.
- Organizing employee contract updates, including salary and workload changes
- Being part of on-boarding and off-boarding procedures and actively giving input to all other departments
- Handling vacations – confirmation of all vacation applications, overviewing the rules of vacation (managing any rule violations), being the first point of contact regarding vacations in case of manager/employee questions
- Managing Healthcare check-ups
- Contributing to the further development of our internal HR processes and procedures
You are likely to succeed if you have:
- The drive to get things done and to constantly improve
- A curious mind and are eager to learn and remain proactive
- A systematic and analytical approach to work and the ability to discover and solve root causes (not just individual cases)
- Flexibility and you enjoy that days are different - sometimes you have one plan in the morning but then comes real life ...
- Last one but not least – a positive attitude and an optimistic mindset
We expect from you:
- Sufficient knowledge of Estonian labor law
- Fluent level of Estonian and English (all contracts are in English)
- Ability to travel between the Tallinn and Tartu offices
- Curiosity and data-driven mindset – data management in different systems and programs
- Work experience in a similar role could help you a lot but is not mandatory
We offer you:
- Challenging duties and a platform to propel your career to new heights and to get invaluable experience.
- Interesting and developing work with constant avenues for improvement
- An outstanding and inspiring team in Estonia (your closest team) and over the Nortal group
- High-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- A people-oriented atmosphere – we strive to create an environment where people feel comfortable
If you have experience from some other HR, legal or finance field, don’t be afraid to apply!
Get in touch with me to learn more: