Delivery Manager, Public Sector
Product/Project/Consultancy – Project and Account Management
eGovernment Business Area
Do you want to be part of building and growing our public sector competence even better? Do you have experience from executing big, custom software development projects on time and on budget? And also, do you want to be part of an agile, international company that values your growth? If your answer is yes, then we are looking for you, Delivery Manager in Helsinki, to join our growing team of experts.
Nortal is a global, agile company that combines strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact to companies and the society. We help solve our customers' challenges by building cloud and on-premises solutions in domains like digital healthcare, public sector and industry.
Through this new role in our Finnish organization we want to make our public sector organization strong and competitive. In this position you get to utilize your experience on various projects and customers in the public sector and work together with experts throughout our organization.
- You will ensure that we execute projects on time and on budget with high quality
- You will work with Delivery Leadership Team to optimize resource utilization and maximize growth and development potential of the company as a whole
- You will build strong project teams and take care of planning and resourcing
- You will support sales processes by qualifying new sales cases from the delivery perspective (budget, scope, timeline) and by getting the right specialist to the bid team to design the right technical solutions
- You will supervise and coach Project Managers in planning and executing software delivery, and resolving team and project issues
- You will ensure cooperation and coordination of HR/TA and delivery organization in recruitment and employee retention efforts
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience on custom software development projects of rather big size (team of 10+ people, budget of 1+ million euros)
- Experience from the public sector
- Strong interest, passion and vision about how great software is made and how to make it even better
- Strong management experience with proven leadership skills
- EBIT responsibility and who has managed software delivery projects on time and within budget
- Excellent Finnish and English skills
We would also be excited if you have several of the following:
- Experience of working with multiple client accounts to gain experience in working with and handling different types of clients
- Strong planning and resourcing abilities (both strategic and tactical)
- Strong people skills and effective communication skills in writing, verbally, and through presentations
- BSc/MSc degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering
You can find more information about what it is like to work at our public sector team here.
What can we offer?
A career at Nortal is based on constant improvement, daily learning and developing your skills and experiences in various locations. Our culture is based on our people, their well-being and mutual trust, so we will make sure you are well-off both financially and as an individual. That is what we offer our clients and society with our services as well: changing how people work and live for the better – building a more seamless society.
We are here to stay! We have over 190 employees in 4 offices in Finland and 2018 was Nortal’s best year so far with revenue of 66,7 million euros. Read more about our projects in our web.
Nortal combines strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact. Together with approx 850 professionals, we create data-driven and seamless processes for governments, businesses and healthcare institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and in the U.S. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
Contact me for further details:
+358 40 6616 338