Lead Business Consultant, FI GOV
Finland, Helsinki /
Product/Project/Consultancy – Consultancy /
Do you want to make a real impact in Finnish public sector? Do you enjoy solving the hardest problems of a customer in a novel and innovative way? Do you want to be part of an agile, international company that values your growth? We are looking for YOU, Lead Business Consultant, to join our team in Helsinki.
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company whose mission is to optimize and simplify complex processes to create a seamless society. We have been digitalizing and transforming the public sector, healthcare and business organizations for decades, including planning and implementing over 40% of Estonia’s digital disruption, contributing to establishment of so-called e-Estonia. Our solutions have included pioneering in proactive services such as proactive family and parental benefits, enabling digital e-census and electronic identity program in Estonia, as well as transforming how businesses operate in Oman through Invest Easy Reform.
We are now growing our team that is delivering our approach to public sector to transforming Finland into a digital leader. In this position you are innovating and identifying new solutions that generate extra value to our customers, in close collaboration with our business and delivery. You get to build software of next generation, utilizing our modern ecosystem approach and the expertise of our top-notch international team.
- As Lead Business Consultant you will innovate and identify solutions for our public sector customers utilizing your expertise and our previous experience on digitalizing public sector in other countries
- Understanding our customers' needs, you will model and develop customer's processes and plan how the solutions, like our ecosystem approach, are implemented so that our customers will gain maximum benefits.
- After identifying a potential solution, you will refine it with approaches like creating a domain model, modeling the solution requirements in the form of process diagrams and validating them with the customer, and performing feasibility analysis for identified solution
- You will build a bridge between business and technology, producing the necessary documentation of needed solution to guide technical delivery
- You envision what kind of solutions are needed in the future and how our current offering can be extended and productized.
- You will act as a working pair for our VP, Sales in FI GOV
- You will be a Member of FI GOV Internal Steering Group
- You will also be working closely with our international team of eGovernment experts to leverage our extensive knowledge of successful reforms in several countries
We would be excited if you have:
- Deep understanding of Finnish public sector, their challenges and local regulation
- Experience on consultancy work and great communication skills
- General understanding of technology and IT project methodology
- Open mind and hungriness to solve difficult problems
- ·Fluent Finnish and English skills
What can we offer?
We offer a chance to have a unique impact on a nation’s well-being enabling Finland’s digital transformation. A career at Nortal is based on constant improvement, daily learning and developing your skills and experiences in various locations and with top experts. Our culture is based on our people, their well-being and mutual trust, so we will make sure you are well-off both financially and as an individual. That is what we offer our clients and society with our services as well: changing how people work and live for the better – building a more seamless society.
We are here to stay! We have over 190 employees in 4 offices in Finland and 2019 was Nortal’s best year so far with revenue of 86 million euros. Read more about our projects in our web.
Nortal combines strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact. Together with approx 850 professionals, we create data-driven and seamless processes for governments, businesses and healthcare institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and in the U.S. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
Contact me for further details:
+358 40 6616 338