Senior Service Designer
Estonia or Finland /
eGovernment Business Area
At Nortal we believe in thinking big – creating solutions that have a meaningful, far-reaching impact, whether through better tax systems, improved healthcare, or more convenient eGovernment services. Our projects have touched more than half a billion people’s lives worldwide, and we’re just getting started. Join us for your next big adventure!
Nortal’s Global Product and Experience (GPX) team is searching for a Senior Service Designer to deliver a range of design and innovation services for clients across Europe, the Middle East, and North America. You will be responsible for helping our clients discover the real value of their products and services and support the building of compelling customer-centric solutions.
What you will be doing:
- You will own, create and support service design end-to-end: from evidence-based research, mapping current/future state scenarios encapsulating customer/employee experiences across all touch points.
- You will inform changes to existing services or create entirely new service experiences by contributing individually as well as by leading and coaching other designers in the project.
- You will simplify complexity, and quickly formulate hypotheses based on insights and intuition.
- You will communicate effectively across the organization and lead interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will design and facilitate co-creation workshops at different points throughout product and service design.
- You will introduce new user research, prototyping, and service design methodologies (e.g. co-creation methods, brainstorming, and idea-generation sessions) into the organization.
- You will understand the business drivers and define KPIs to measure service success.
What you will need:
- You have 5+ years of experience in service design.
- You have a good knowledge of tools such as Figma and Miro.
- You know how to manage stakeholders' expectations and facilitate discussions across high-risk and complexity.
- You have experience coaching other designers and leading small teams on service design engagements.
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team, involving research, product design, engineering, data analysis , and business.
- You can inspire and effectively communicate the vision, strategy, and value proposition to the customer through various methods (storytelling, presentations etc).
- You are comfortable with lots of ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- You are familiar with different delivery approaches (e.g. scrum) and project management principles.
- Consulting/agency experience is a bonus.