Helsinki or Oulu /
Product/Project/Consultancy – Consultancy /
Do you want to help our industrial customers to take a leap forward in digitalization? Are IoT and digital manufacturing some themes you want to work with? Do you want to join a team of experts and an agile, international company that values your growth?
We are now looking for a customer-oriented Lead Architect to join our Industry team in Helsinki/Oulu. You are a perfect match for us if you have the passion for both the technology and helping our customers to succeed!
You will be bringing the customer the impact and value by using the best practices and approaches, upgrading technologies and concepts if possible, yet meeting the high industry standards and requirements.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Designing and documenting the overall system architecture for a large heterogeneous software system including multiple software applications and interoperation
- Establishing system-wide architectural, design, and implementation guidelines and practices
- Coaching, mentoring, and instructing software developers and other team members
- Monitoring industry trends
- Selecting tools and systems in order to meet business needs
- Supporting sales and proposal work, including technical design and work effort estimation
We would be excited if you have several of the following:
- Deep understanding of industry business
- Interest in participating in sales, experience on working in the customer interface and crafting solutions to their needs
- Ability to work with variety of technologies (including cloud), solution architectures and ecosystems
- Experience on MS stack is highly beneficial
- Ability to learn quickly & utilize and share your knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Finnish and English skills
What makes us unique:
- We don't just build software; we approach development as a well-honed craft.
- We are experts who believe in being innovative while having fun and working continuously to refine our skills.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction.
- We approach work with integrity. We do what we say we'll do, and we operate with transparency and honesty.
- We work cohesively and see each person at Nortal as a critical contributor.
- We prize teamwork and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
- We don’t deploy into infrastructure, we build reusable infrastructure with software and automation.
We are here to stay! We have over 190 employees in 4 offices in Finland and 2019 was Nortal’s best year so far with revenue of 86 million euros. Read more about our projects in our weband have a look at our Tech Map.
Nortal combines strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact. Together with approx 850 professionals, we create data-driven and seamless processes for governments, businesses and healthcare institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and in the U.S. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
Let’s meet up or have a call and you can get more first-hand info about what it’s like to work at Nortal!
Contact me for further details: