Remodelers Outlet Sales
Fall River, MA
Customer Experience – NAC Sales
To obtain profitable sales and to direct the activities of the Remodelers Outlet store in obtaining profitable sales of company products. Assist with loading and stocking of products on the Retail floor.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Help phone and walk-in customers in order to obtain information regarding their interests/needs concerning company products and services using sales literature, promotional material and the interview to gain knowledge of the customers' needs and wants.
2. Negotiate with customers in order to obtain sale. Process orders for customers using order forms and effective interviewing techniques that leaves customer with a strong sense of satisfaction.
3. Process orders in priority of delivery date with accuracy. Create a win/win situation.
4. Help coordinate production/pick ups of products for customers using effective communication skills with customers.
5. Assist customers with customer complaints, questions, etc. using effective communication skills and product knowledge.
Stocking / Warehouse of Store Products/ Deliveries
1. Perform all job operations in a safe manner in accordance with company safety policies.
2. Assist in unloading of vendor trucks using the necessary equipment.
3. Store all inventory using necessary equipment and knowledge of appropriate storage locations.
4. Retrieve inventory for the use of sales to customers and production.
5. Maintain Remodelers Outlet warehouse floors for effective inventory storage ie: sweeping, cleaning, organizing, using the necessary equipment.
6. Assist as needed with loading of trucks for customer pick-ups using sales tickets and necessary equipment.
7. When needed employee will operate a forklift in a safe manner.
8. When needed employee will drive company small box truck to make deliveries to customers.
Company Mission & Continuous Improvement
- Mission Statement – lives up to the company mission, values and strategic goals. “Provides exceptional products and services to Always promote a positive image of our company and our employees.
- Continuous Improvement- gets involved on teams or individually to make and implement suggestions. Uses reliable methods to improve the efficiency of his/ her job method or the department to make small improvements to our business every day.
- Maintain work areas to 5s standards. (Sort, Set, Shine, Standardize, Sustain & Safety)
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Associates degree or equivalent years of business experience.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- 2-5 years of industry related doors, windows, trim, millwork experience
- Ability to interpret blue prints, develop estimates, quotes.
- Knowledge of sales margins, mark ups.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi task and set priorities.
- Computer knowledge of PC’s,Ponderosa software
- Experience working in a team environment
- Must take and pass post-offer screening and drug test
- Sitting: at desk throughout the day (75%)
- Standing/Walking throughout the day (25%)
- Stooping/Reaching/Bending: minimal
- Lift/Grasp: with dominant hands and fingers to type, answer phone
- Carry/Grasp: with dominant hands minimal
- Push/Pull: with dominant hands minimal
- Vision: must see near and far sighted
- Hearing: must hear and speak
- Office space
- Climate controlled temperature
- Extended work day as needed