US 145 - Marketing and Administration Assistant
Andover, MA /
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping customers in a “once in a generation” shift to the cloud and AWS. NorthBay is a 300 person fast growing AWS Cloud-based Professional Services firm helping customers build solutions for data platforms and analytics, ML/Ai, DevOps, Database Migrations and custom application development and modernization. Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help grow NorthBay as a key technology provider to the Enterprise?
NorthBay is seeking a bright, energetic, detail oriented administrator to assist with a number of marketing and other office tasks to help support our growing team. You must be ready to own numerous high-stakes responsibilities, anticipate office needs, and take action to create a positive environment for the team, as well as help the sales and marketing team to build, develop, and execute outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including data entry, follow up and other related tasks. You should be ready to work independently with minimal guidance, prioritize tasks, and make judgement calls quickly and effectively. This person is flexible, empowered and happy to take on new challenges daily.
- Assist in the creation and management of lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust spend accordingly.
- Perform data entry and analysis functions.
- Track and report on campaign performance data.
- Grow social media presence.
- Participate in the planning process of email, webinar, event programs, and content creation.
- Assist in the execution of email programs, including set up in marketing automation platform and coordination with third-party partners.
- Assist with all aspects of the office environments (supplies, snacks, catering, vendor management, mail/overnight delivery, inventory).
- Ensure all non-technical company operations are efficiently handled by supporting the President, USA Delivery Services.
- Handle correspondence via all methods (email, conferencing, telephone).
- Assist with travel needs.
- Excellent judgment and communication skills.
- Past marketing experience.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Superior organizational skills and self-management.
- Natural empathy and the ability to understand other people's needs while balancing company goals.
- An adaptable and resilient attitude; must be comfortable with a fast-paced, scrappy, startup environment.
- Interest and experience in startups; you should be comfortable working in a close-knit team and excited by the prospect of rapid growth and change.
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality - you see something that needs to be done, and get it done!
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize.