US 404 - GM/Sr. Enterprise Account Executive
NY or NJ /
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping customers in a "once in a generation" shift to the cloud and AWS. NorthBay is a 300 person fast growing AWS Cloud-based Professional Services firm helping customers build solutions for data platforms and analytics, ML/Ai, DevOps, Database Migrations and custom application development and modernization. Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help grow NorthBay as a key technology provider to the Enterprise?
As an GM/Sr. Enterprise Account Executive for NorthBay you will have the exciting opportunity to positively impact the business model of your customer in a new way. Your responsibilities will include finding opportunities to help customers improve how to deliver business value, drive revenue, and charting a path to adoption. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets as well as contribute to the achievement of our strategic goals in this market segment.
NOTE: The position is based in NY/NJ
- 10+ years of technology professional services related sales or business development experience in key verticals including high tech, retail, healthcare, financial services, media/publishingPrior experience running or leading professional services delivery projects
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Experience selling professional services (not a software product) in the Cloud Computing space
- AWS familiarity/expertise a strong plus
- Extensive customer network
- BA/BS degree required
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and within the industry vertical
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around NorthBay specific Services at the CxO level
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel, 30-40%
This position can be located in NY or NJ.