Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping customers in a once in a generation shift to the cloud and AWS? NorthBay Solutions is a 300+ person fast growing AWS Cloud-native Professional Services firm, with distinct AWS competencies, helping customers build solutions for Big Data, ML/AI and Cloud application development.
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help grow NorthBay Solutions as a key technology provider to European Enterprises? As Vice President of Sales, Europe for NorthBay Solutions, you will have the exciting opportunity to positively impact the business of both NorthBay Solutions and our customers.
Your responsibilities will include building a team that will deliver opportunities that help customers improve how they deliver business value, drive revenue, and chart a path to Cloud and Analytics adoption/leverage. The ideal candidate will possess both sales and technical acumen that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level, as well as with software developers and solution architects. You will also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a strategic plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets as well as contribute to the achievement of our goals in this market segment.
This position can be based in London or Manchester UK area.
- Develop long-term strategy for sales & operations and engage the team to turn vision into actionable plans across markets
- Meet or exceed quarterly/annual sales and revenue objectives
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around NorthBay specific services at the CxO level
- Perform in individual contributor sales role initially, prior to team building.
- Once established, hire, develop, mentor and inspire a sales team by fostering a culture of a customer centric experience, collaboration and continuous improvement to achieve productivity, performance and customer satisfaction
- Partner with product research and development to implement technology and tools that allow us to scale our business model in more geographies and/or new product lines
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Expected travel up to 50+/-% -
- 15+ years of selling technology professional services
- Demonstrated sustained success at a consulting/ professional services firm
- Desire to focus your career on the following trends: Move to Cloud computing (AWS); Big data and analytics; ML/AI - building Cloud based DataLakes as foundation for ML/AI
- Experience in sales or business development in key verticals including high tech, retail, healthcare, financial services, media/publishing
- Track record of success in achieving individual and team quotas
- Strong capability to derive business value of technical offerings to create compelling value-propositions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and effective with presenting to C-suite
- Direct field experience working with large enterprise accounts
- AWS familiarity/expertise, or Other Major Cloud Provider
- Extensive customer network highly valued
- BA/BS degree required; a technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS a plus
- Proven success in executing sales of disruptive technologies with enterprise accounts
- Ideally you have worked within a start-up type environment, where work is done in a fast paced Agile manner
NorthBay Solutions complies with the GDPR. We will only use your personal information for Recruitment Purposes.