402 - Senior B2B Marketing Specialist
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping customers in a "once in a generation" shift to the cloud and AWS. NorthBay is a 300 person fast growing AWS Cloud-based Professional Services firm helping customers build solutions for data platforms and analytics, ML/Ai, DevOps, Database Migrations and custom application development and modernization. Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help grow NorthBay as a key technology provider to the Enterprise?
NorthBay is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Specialist to join our existing team of smart, passionate B2B marketers. In this role, you’ll be in the thick of our marketing efforts, and get a unique opportunity to have hands-on involvement across our demand generation efforts to help achieve our growth targets.
- Design and implement demand generation programs with an multi-channel approach, including: email campaigns, third-party initiatives, social media, and new media channels.
- Meet funnel marketing objectives by successfully managing email marketing and webinar campaign development — including messaging, design, deployment and reporting
- Define and specify creative content and assets to drive forecasted campaign results and satisfy buyer’s journey content needs and coordinate with our offshore team to develop the necessary digital assets
- Interpret client and prospect data to identify key segments from within new and existing databases to ensure campaigns are targeted to appropriate contacts at appropriate times and are communicating the appropriate messages
- Report and present on campaign, sales, and general marketing data to provide strategic business insights that can guide future decisions
- Work closely with internal teams to gather feedback on campaign success, update them on upcoming campaigns, and identify opportunities for future initiatives
- Drive PPC campaigns for specific outcomes-based initiatives
- Write content for the website, collateral and alike
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience developing and executing demand focused campaigns for B2B professional services companies — ideally with a heavy emphasis on multi-touch marketing campaigns that include email marketing, webinars, social media and other marketing channels
- Experience in high-tech required, specifically cloud technology is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience driving demand generation results
- Experience with multiple coordinated software systems including webinar platforms, marketing automation, CRM and analytics (Zoho, Google and Salesforce a plus)Strategic thinker comfortable making decisions that is hands on, highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on quality output
- Very strong project management skills and creative thinking to achieve success in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex settings
- Ability to multitask, set and manage expectations while identifying opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Very strong written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of web, mobile, email design and layout as well as graphic design programs a plus