Product and Growth Lead- Venture Studio
Canada, Remote /
Venture Studio /
WHO WE ARE
Northern Labs is on a mission to lower the barrier to entrepreneurship in Canada and help companies grow to a massive scale. As a Venture Studio, we use our deep technology expertise, capital, and vast network to assist founders in turning ideas into viable companies.
We specialize in blockchain, fintech, marketplaces, analytics, and gaming, and partner with top-tier venture-backed startups to build out highly scalable, enterprise-grade products and platforms.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product & Growth leader to join our team and help us build and grow the companies that are built at our Venture Studio. This individual must have prior startup experience and will be leading our product, growth, marketing, and community building efforts. In this role, you will be wearing many hats in taking ideas from prototype to viable company
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Leading strategy development and execution to drive customer/user acquisition, engagement, and retention, as well as increase our market share and reach our growth targets.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and other stakeholders to define our product vision and strategy to maximize impact and growth.
- Constantly research new GTM ideas and methods.
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners.
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
- Work with the data team to build dashboards to regularly monitor experiments, KPI’s, and other key metrics.
- Understand our customers using quantitative and qualitative methods. Harness this information to build and enhance products and features.
- Work across groups to create a connected vision for building a scalable business that aligns with our customers’ needs.
- Own all growth analytics.
- A deep understanding of blockchain is a must.
- A deep understanding of crypto consumers and what motivates them online.
- Experience bringing products to market in fintech, a startup environment, gaming, or SaaS.
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can summarize a narrative from a complex data set into an executive, TL;DR summary
- Startup experience