Manager, GTM Systems
United States /
As the pioneer and market leader in remote online notarization, Notarize is bringing trust online and pulling industries like real estate, automotive and financial services into the digital age. We’ve built strategic partnerships with some of America’s biggest brands (Adobe and Transamerica, to name a few), and have been recognized and ranked on prestigious lists, like #24 on The Financial Times’ List of Fastest Growing Companies, #114 on Inc. Magazine’s 2021 Inc. 5000, and Built In's List for Best Remote-First Places to Work.
Following on our recently-completed Series D fundraising, Notarize is expanding its GTM Operations team. We're looking for a collaborative, energetic and results-driven manager, with experience in supporting a wide variety of sales-related responsibilities. In this role, you will be a key contributor and leader of the GTM System teams - responsible for designing, building, scaling and maintaining world-class go-to-market systems. Reporting into the Sr. Director of Sales Operations, you will collaborate closely with sales, customer success, solutions, and marketing to ensure that our field and demand generation teams operate efficiently and effectively. As a key owner of our CRM (Salesforce.com) and other go-to-market tools, your team will be responsible for gathering business requirements, translating into new systems and processes, and maintaining system reliability and data integrity.
As our GTM Systems Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with business partners to identify technology needs, facilitating process and technology discussions throughout GTM Operations and Finance teams including developing documentation on current systems, workflows, and processes
- Create, establish and monitor a best in class reporting infrastructure through Salesforce, Hubspot and other related reporting tools. This includes maintaining data integrity through data cleansing and deduplication.
- Lead and/or participate in the development of functional requirements and technical specifications
- Assist in developing Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements.
- Assist in application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages and Lightning Web Components
- Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code.
- Support Systems Admins in testing and validation of systems configuration and deployment.
- Validate results and track solutions post-integration by defining metrics and performance.
- Manage product requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design.
- Manage with end-user application support (product requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design.
- Release management (migration, refreshes, version control and deployment) as needed.
- Maintain data integrity through data cleansing and deduplication
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of GTM operations experience in a fast-paced startup/SaaS environment, ideally with exposure to both B2B & B2C business models.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) /ERP (NetSuite) systems, understand overall sales modeling and sales strategy concepts, and have a data driven and results oriented mindset.
- Experience building out Salesforce and having administrative responsibilities in both the Lightning and Classic platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems.
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets
- Drive to own projects and be seen as the go-to expert for GTM subject areas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior vice presidents.
- Understanding of implementing 3rd party apps from the AppExchange within SFDC as well as integrations with external 3rd party applications (such as Hubspot, Drift, Zendesk, ZoomInfo, Intercom, JIRA, etc.).
- Previous saas/startup environment experienceSFDC Certified Administrator Certification / Salesforce Platform Developer is a plus
- Experience with Visualforce pages, Apex classes, Apex Triggers and SOQL is a plus
Some of our benefits:
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.