Senior Account Executive
USA/ Remote /
Who are we?
Noteworth is a place where passionate, strategic thinkers and doers thrive. Together, we are revolutionizing the way clinicians and healthcare organizations treat, engage and retain patients by harnessing unprecedented streams of patient-generated health data. At Noteworth, our people are our biggest perk (though, unlimited vacation is pretty great, too). At the end of the day, we’re united by the belief that what we are creating is fundamentally changing people’s lives, and their healthcare, for the better.
As part of the Noteworth team, you’ll have access to exceptional benefits, including:
• A goal-focused team and a culture of autonomy and trust
• A flexible work schedule
• 100% remote work
• Unlimited vacation time
• Comprehensive health insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision)
• Access to Health Advocate Work/Life services, including free, counseling services for a range of mental health needs
• Career coaching and professional development
• The opportunity to work on something bigger than yourself - work that directly impacts the lives of patients and their care teams.
What you’ll do...
• Develop and close new business prospects for Noteworth leveraging your hunting skills and your existing healthcare system network.
• Be responsible for researching and developing your pipeline and moving it through the sales cycle to closure focusing on Hospital Systems, Large Physician Office Groups, Multi-Specialty Clinics, IDNs, ACOs, Rural Health Systems.
• Build deep connections with key stakeholders and collaborate with extended Noteworth team as needed with the goal to close new logos for Noteworth.
• Do in depth market research for sales effectiveness
• Discover clients’ core needs and aspirations for their healthcare practice and how Noteworth’s platform might greatly benefit them
• Facilitate successful meetings with prospective clients at the executive level
• Build target account lists and craft multi-channel outreach campaigns including email, phone, social networks as part of the process to grow leads into solid relationships and stronger prospects
• Collaborate with your team to share best practices.
• Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date data for all prospects, contacts, and accounts in our CRM (Hubspot)
• Collaborate on Sales Enablement projects
• Work closely with your peers from the Client Development and Client Services teams to share knowledge, resources, best practices, processes, and help develop procedures throughout the company
• Own the lead generation process to directly impact our sales numbers
• Close deals against quota
Who you are...
• 5+ years of sales experience with expertise in healthcare; SaaS and/or Enterprise Sales is a must!
• Experience closing complex deals requiring multiple levels of client approval e.g. required annual budgetary approval (board, Executive team)
• Ability to do a thorough client discovery uncovering pain points, tying them to business impacts and creating a sense of urgency.
• Ability to Uncover a prospect and quickly and effectively move them through the sales process to a close.
• A proven self-starter who has built outreach strategies and effective lead generation methods with solid experience building a book of business
• Proven track record in other fast-paced environments, demonstrating urgency, accountability and autonomy
• Collaborative, intelligent, self motivated, flexible and most importantly a positive attitude
• Effective communicator (oral and written); Executive Level Presentation Skills
• Consistently Overachieves Goals as demonstrated by past performance
• Resourceful -- able to cultivate success while optimizing the conditions necessary to win
• Passionate about revolutionizing healthcare delivery.
Noteworth is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.