Director of Client Services
USA/ Remote /
Who are we?
Noteworth is a place where passionate, strategic thinkers and doers thrive. Together, we are revolutionizing the way clinicians and healthcare organizations treat, engage and retain patients by harnessing unprecedented streams of patient-generated health data.
At Noteworth, we practice radical transparency, over-communication and intentional diversity in all of its forms. Our people are our biggest perk (though, unlimited vacation is pretty great, too). We trust each other’s instincts, because each of us is an expert in what we do. No idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because, at the end of the day, we’re united by the belief that what we are creating is fundamentally changing people’s lives, and their healthcare, for the better.
As part of the Noteworth team, you’ll have access to exceptional benefits, including:
· A goal-focused team and a culture of autonomy and trust
· A flexible work schedule
· 100% remote work
· Unlimited vacation time
· Comprehensive health insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision)
· Access to Health Advocate Work/Life services, including free, counseling services for a range of mental health needs
· Career coaching and professional development
· The opportunity to work on something bigger than yourself - work that directly impacts the lives of patients and their care teams.
What you’ll do...
• Serve as the single point of accountability for successfully managing the strategic and clinical aspects of our client partnerships
• Consulting: Senior Liaison to the C-suite of assigned entity. Provides internal consulting expertise to leadership on • implementation of strategic priorities for the entity.
• Relationship Development: Develops relationships with key stakeholders to ensure credibility and influence with management. Responsible for customer satisfaction. Provides consulting services to help develop and foster collaborative relationships across the organization.
• Project Management: Defines and employs Noteworth project management standards for initiatives within the assigned entity to ensure on-time on-budget performance. Provide change management expertise for projects within the entity to include impact on employees, project sequencing, cultural implications and other related factors that could impact project success.
• Helping educate the C suite regarding new Noteworth services and pending large projects and their impact.
• Listening to the voice of the customer and bringing the concerns, ideas back to Senior Noteworth leadership. Document issues and requests.
• Customer advocate for the assigned entity(ies) while adhering to Noteworth processes and procedures.
• Has visibility and takes action on entity operational strategies and issues.
• Provide and review monthly scorecard to the C suite(s).
• Project resource for future integration efforts
Who you are...
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience; MBA, MPH, MS, or other relevant graduate degree in business and/or healthcare a plus
• Have 12+ years in healthcare consulting or similar experience
• Proven record of implementing technology in the healthcare space
• Possess a functional understanding of various healthcare topics, such as virtual care, EHRs/interoperability, care management and coordination, reimbursement models and more
• Are a highly skilled communicator and presenter with experience working with executive-level client stakeholders
• Proficient in the use of project management software, creating client-facing spreadsheets and slide decks
• Demonstrate proven leadership abilities to manage multiple initiatives across multiple clients
• Proven record of managing teams from mid-level management to associate level.
• Excited about making a difference in healthcare with technology
• Passionate about contributing to an empowering culture of learning, teaching and personal growth
Noteworth is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.