Product Curation Campaign Manager
Richmond, Greater London
We are notonthehighstreet. Home to over 5000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses, we have been changing the online retail landscape since 2006. Whether you’re working with our Partners to help grow their business, or behind the scenes developing code, we are continuously innovating & working on some really cool stuff all at the same time. And the best bit? We’re making a difference to our Partners' lives as we do it.
What we need
We are looking for a Product Curation Campaign Manager to be responsible for all workstreams relating to the Product Selection Process for campaigns to agreed deadlines and on brief. You will support the Senior Curator on the deliverability of a hero selection of products for every campaign that best represent the brand and unique product offering and is used to engage and retain customers through a variety of marketing channels.
You will embody passion for our products and will be the go-to for all campaign activity; leading and organising each campaign from a product perspective. You will support the team in driving TTV and revenue from campaigns while supporting our overall product strategy. With an organised and hands on approach, working collaboratively across the Product team and within the wider business.
Some things you'll be doing
- Managing the Campaign Critical path for the product selection process, ensuring all key deadlines are being met on behalf of the Senior Curator and communicating adjustments to the timelines where required
- Working with the Curators to manage the completion of Product Range Reviews for each campaign in order to identify key product opportunities and to ensure key product developments are on track for each campaign
- Supporting the Senior Curators on delivering the campaign briefs for product selection, representing the team in briefing meetings and setting up all relevant work streams needed to complete product selection to given deadlines
- Supporting the Senior Curators and Director to set ambitious, yet achievable TTV targets for each campaign’s selection of products with forecasts to support
- Responsible for ensuring the initial campaign ranges are on brief, taking into account a customer viewpoint at all times and being the objective eye that elevates selections at all times before presented to Senior Curators
- Managing the handover of product selection to the Creative, Brand and Marketing teams
- Setting up relevant shared documents relating to product selection and managing the data input from start to finish, managing all changes throughout campaign period smoothly
- Facilitating all questions relating to product during the campaign period
- Proofing of key materials
- Working closely with the Partner Development team to ensure all Partner considerations are taken into account during selection.
- Working collaboratively across the business from PR and Digital Marketing to the Site Content team, to ensure the product selections are being supported in all channels and monitoring the performance of this
- Partnering with external Consultancies to guide product development strategy through a collaborative, yet insightful approach
Some key skills & experience you’ll need
- Previous experience working within a retail environment (ideally e-commerce) as a decision maker on one or more of the product categories NOTHS offers
- Commercially aware and customer focused
- A good understanding of the gifting market with an ability to demonstrate knowledge and a passion for our products, partners and brand
- Experience of project management
- Excellent Excel, Google Docs and Powerpoint skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Demonstrate an inherent passion for product and the small business environment - understanding the opportunities and challenges that this presents
- Highly organised and responsive with the ability to multi task and adapt to a fast trading environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written, verbal and visual) with the ability to influence
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across a wide range of departments and strong ability to brief and feedback to stakeholders at all levels
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement will increase an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
Add in our in-office massages, yoga sessions or the abundance of free fruit, you can see that we want our people to feel good inside and out.
Our advice though? Be quick if you want a banana…
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business - reach out and apply today!