Curator- Jewellery & Style (Maternity Cover)
Richmond, Greater London
Fixed term contract
We are notonthehighstreet. Home to over 5000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses, we have been changing the online retail landscape since 2006. Whether you’re working with our Partners to help grow their business, or behind the scenes developing code, we are continuously innovating & working on some really cool stuff all at the same time. And the best bit? We’re making a difference to our Partners' lives as we do it.
As one of our Curators, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic product vision for NOTHS and its core gifting missions to feed wonder and help retain the product sparkle. You will inspire our partner community to deliver against the vision to build an authoritative range that is ahead of the market and identifiably NOTHS, that our customers love to gift, within the NOTHS Style categories of Jewellery, Accessories, Clothing & Beauty.
You will demonstrate passion for product and the small business environment - understanding the opportunities and challenges that this presents and be the go-to for all information relating to your category, key trends, competitor activity and future product opportunities.
Ultimately, you will maximise TTV and revenue from the product within Jewellery & Style through understanding of the category vision and a strategic approach to product development by always being ahead of the curve. You will instinctively be able to spot high potential and the next best sellers; supporting your instinct with category insight and trends data.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
- Help to build the product development strategy for your Category and deliver an authoritative range of quality and innovative products that support core gifting missions and incorporate risk mitigation of our best sellers. Success will be measured by individual and team targets relating to Range Totals, Turnover, £ Per Product, Product Consideration and reviews
- Inspire our partner community to develop an authoritative product range that supports your category strategy by developing key content for our inhouse inspiration tool - SPARK - as well as directly working with a pool of high value and high potential Partners by holding product briefings, building specific product development packs and supporting their product development journey
- Selecting a campaign range for your category and working with the Curation Campaign Manager to deliver an on brand and on brief campaign selection taking into account customer insight and targets in order to maximise product performance
- Supporting the Senior Curator to forecast robust and accurate targets for each Campaign
- Feed into the New Business Manager on partner acquisition that supports your category strategy on range building, gaps & opportunities that you have identified to ensure the range remains fresh, relevant and forward-thinking
- Drive awareness of your category product offering throughout the business, working closely with E-Commerce, Merchandising, Marketing and PR functions
- Support the Senior Curator on the execution of key marketing initiatives to showcase your product range to customers
- Support the Senior Curator on wider business projects that will ensure NOTHS are future proofing the businesses development
Some key skills + experience you'll need
- Established experience within Jewellery buying and product development is essential
- Range building of giftable product; ideally in an e-commerce environment
- A good understanding of product trends, social influencers, customer profiling and the lifecycle of a product
- Commercially aware and customer focused
- Creative with an impeccable eye for detail to support product development
- Highly responsive with the ability to multi task and adapt to a fast trading environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written, verbal and visual) with the ability to influence
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and a passion for our products, partners and brand
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 25 days (plus bank holidays) AND your entitlement will increase an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
Add in our in-office massages, yoga sessions or the abundance of free fruit, you can see that we want our people to feel good inside and out.
Our advice though? Be quick if you want a banana…
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business.
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business - reach out and apply today!