Richmond, Greater London
We are notonthehighstreet. Home to over 5000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses, we have been changing the online retail landscape since 2006. Whether you’re working with our Partners to help grow their business, or behind the scenes developing code, we are continuously innovating & working on some really cool stuff all at the same time. And the best bit? We’re making a difference to our Partners’ lives as we do it.
What we need
We’re looking for a passionate PPC Manager who knows all the ins and outs of all things PPC, to join our growing Performance Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering growth and efficiency within an e-commerce business. They will set, and lead, our PPC strategy and manage the budget to deliver it.
Reporting into the Head of Performance, you will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of our PPC activity.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and evolve all aspects of PPC from planning to reporting on campaigns across numerous search engines and markets on an ongoing basis to ensure KPIs set by the business are met.
- Manage multi-million pound annual budget.
- Drive long term strategy and deliver vision for the PPC program.
- Spec and overlook technical requirements for both Text Ads and Shopping Ad channels to relevant internal teams.
- Product feed management and optimisation (250,000+ products).
- Identify and explore new opportunities within the channel landscape that are relevant for the brand (Audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features etc.).
- Work with key internal stakeholders & departments to ensure strategic needs are met and relevant organisational goals are factored into your strategy.
- Work with data science and analytics teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management.
- Manage relationships with existing third-party vendors.
Some Key Skills + Experience You'll Need...
- Innovative and highly motivated PPC professional, and Google Shopping expert, with strong previous experience running and activating PPC campaigns and optimising feeds.
- Experience managing and growing a team and having direct reports.
- Outstanding analytical skills, with ability to interpret test results and draw conclusions to inform ongoing strategy.
- Strong communicator, able to extract and explain insight from detailed reporting to peers and senior stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of PPC best practice.
- Can perform advanced analysis to understand account performance and develop new methods of optimisation.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; the ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Results orientated with a hands on attitude and proven ability to execute and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable creating presentations and presenting to senior management.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo.
- The ability to clearly articulate complex challenges and solutions.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time with little direction.
- E-commerce experience essential, marketplace experience would be a plus.
- Very knowledgeable of Google Analytics. Advanced Excel. Working knowledge of SQL and Adwords scripts preferable or a willingness to learn them.
- Experience of activation of other digital channels, or a desire to gain experience beyond PPC.
...and a bit more about you
We need someone who is commercially minded, who prides themselves on having great attention to detail and be truly passionate about PPC. You will develop new and exciting tools and strategies to take a mature account to the next level.
We are a fast-paced marketplace with numerous seasonal peaks and you will relish the opportunity to be immersed in the business and help deliver growth. We have an inventory of 250,000 products so Google Shopping expertise is a must. You are a self-driven individual that has an innate ability to take ownership of an account and the strategy to deliver success.
It’s important to us that our people are well looked after, which is why we offer everyone BUPA healthcare, life insurance and a pension plan. Because having a break is important for your physical and mental wellbeing, our holiday allowance is 33 days (including bank holidays) AND your entitlement will increase an extra day for every 2 years you spend with us.
Add in our in-office massages, yoga sessions or the abundance of free fruit, you can see that we want our people to feel good inside and out.
Our advice though? Be quick if you want a banana…
Apply to join #teamnoths
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our people and our business - reach out and apply today!