Director of Social Impact
Park City /
Not Pot – Social Impact /
Not Pot is your trusty online CBD dealer with a big, cheeky heart. In an industry overflowing with sketchy actors chasing a quick buck, we instead seek to build a brand that will be here for the long run.
Our kick-🍑 products are made with natural, good-for-you ingredients like real fruit fiber, formulated to be non-psychoactive (aka you won't get high), and tested by top scientists and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research—we don't mess around! Beyond making best-in-class products, our mission is to foster an engaging and thought-provoking conversation around the modern cannabis industry and contribute to variety of causes that we believe lift and professionalize the entire industry.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency (we know everyone says this, but we really mean it!). You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
We are looking for a part-time Director of Social Impact to expand our existing Not Pot Bail Fund work. This is a critical role that will assume stewardship of our brand and mission. We ask that you be genuinely passionate about our brand and have demonstrated commitment to our cause in reforming our country's criminal justice system.
- At least 5 years of experience in a social impact role at a consumer-facing company or nonprofit; experience in criminal justice or bail preferred
- Extremely passionate about criminal justice reform
- Deep network of other brands, influencers, or celebrities who are committed to the cause
- Strong organizational skills and ability to use project management tools
- Comfortable with spreadsheets to synthesize and generate data-driven impact reports
- Ability to create, manage, and take responsibility to hit deadlines
- Excellent writing and external communication skills
- Overall goal is to formalize and expand our nonprofit partnerships while spreading the word about our efforts
- Create new and foster existing relationships with nonprofits and socially-conscious companies in the space
- Create and widely distribute compelling reports of our impact
Not Pot is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart 💖