Los Angeles /
Not Pot – Technology /
Not Pot is your trusty online CBD dealer with a big, cheeky heart. In an industry overflowing with sketchy actors chasing a quick buck, we instead seek to build a brand that will be here for the long run.
Our kick-🍑 products are made with natural, good-for-you ingredients like real fruit fiber, formulated to be non-psychoactive (aka you won't get high), and tested by top scientists and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research—we don't mess around! Beyond making best-in-class products, our mission is to foster an engaging and thought-provoking conversation around the modern cannabis industry and contribute to variety of causes that we believe lift and professionalize the entire industry.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency (we know everyone says this, but we really mean it!). You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
Not Pot is seeking a talented Product Designer to work on new digital experiences and applications. We're extremely proud and protective of our visual identity; this role requires a deep understanding of product design principles and the ability to work closely on an engineering, product, and design team.
- Work together with our technology team to design new features and experiences that delight customers
- Create repeatable style guides and design systems that adhere with our brand visual identity and apply them consistently
- Adhere to deadlines and ensure clear communication together with Product Manager and Engineering team
- Help QA features to confirm alignment with design specifications
- Work together with our President to ideate and deliver assets on-time
- 3+ years experience as a product designer at a fast-growing consumer-facing or B2B company
- Strong experience with Figma or Sketch, clear understanding of layouts and layering
- Experience with motion or prototyping is a plus, but not necessary
Not Pot is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart 💖