Not Pot – Marketing /
Not Pot is your trusty online CBD dealer with a big, cheeky heart. In an industry overflowing with sketchy actors chasing a quick buck, we instead seek to build a brand that will be here for the long run.
Our kick-🍑 products are made with natural, good-for-you ingredients like real fruit fiber, formulated to be non-psychoactive (aka you won't get high), and tested by top scientists and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research—we don't mess around! Beyond making best-in-class products, our mission is to foster an engaging and thought-provoking conversation around the modern cannabis industry and contribute to variety of causes that we believe lift and professionalize the entire industry.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency (we know everyone says this, but we really mean it!). You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
We are seeking an ambitious growth analyst to setup our data analytics infrastructure from the ground up and generate insights from our customer behavior. This is a critical role for someone who loves autonomy, is passionate about data, and can match the pace of a startup.
- 2+ years as a data or growth analyst at a fast growing consumer-facing startup. E-commerce experience preferred
- Ability to see the importance of the nitty-gritty details and how they directly relate to important company goals
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with complexity; expert in SQL, fluency in at least one scripting language preferred
- Strong communication skills - you know how to document process, express your ideas clearly and concisely
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you know how to work on your own and be an owner of your work (but ask for help when needed)
- Curiosity and a strong work ethic
- Set up and maintain Google Optimize, event tracking, customer data, and product analytics tools
- Analyze storefront metrics to find actionable insights that translates to informed business decisions and new feature opportunities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses using multi-source data
- Form proactive, data-driven recommendations for new tests and initiatives to improve key metrics
- Deploy experiments to uncover answers rooted in data, utilizing any & all product and marketing levers
- Build & maintain dashboards and custom reports to track KPIs across the entire product funnel and empower other team members with data, and investigate business problems
- Play an active role in discussions with business leadership and help build the product & engineering roadmap
Not Pot is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart 💖