Los Angeles /
Not Pot – Creative /
Not Pot is your trusty online CBD dealer with a big, cheeky heart. In an industry overflowing with sketchy actors chasing a quick buck, we instead seek to build a brand that will be here for the long run.
Our kick-🍑 products are made with natural, good-for-you ingredients like real fruit fiber, formulated to be non-psychoactive (aka you won't get high), and tested by top scientists and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research—we don't mess around! Beyond making best-in-class products, our mission is to foster an engaging and thought-provoking conversation around the modern cannabis industry and contribute to variety of causes that we believe lift and professionalize the entire industry.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency (we know everyone says this, but we really mean it!). You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
Not Pot is seeking content creators to help build its brand on TikTok — we are committing deeply to building our TikTok account into a major component of our overall marketing strategy with the goal of introducing new consumers to our mission, brand, and product offering in a fun and delightful way.
We will support you in all facets to ensure that you can easily create unique, fun content that translates our brand identity and product offering into delightful but informative videos to distribute with our audience.
- Create content that includes our product offering in a clever, creative way that adds to our brand awareness on the platform
- Hit deadlines — work with our CEO to create a content calendar that you can realistically follow and deliver against.
- Engage with the TikTok community in a way that is on-brand
- Significant experience as a TikTok user
- Deep knowledge of what does well on the platform and what doesn't
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or a partner
- A can-do, positive attitude and excellent organizational skills
Not Pot is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart 💖