Not Pot – Operations /
Not Pot is your trusty online CBD dealer with a big, cheeky heart. In an industry overflowing with sketchy actors chasing a quick buck, we instead seek to build a brand that will be here for the long run.
Our kick-🍑 products are made with natural, good-for-you ingredients like real fruit fiber, formulated to be non-psychoactive (aka you won't get high), and tested by top scientists and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research—we don't mess around! Beyond making best-in-class products, our mission is to foster an engaging and thought-provoking conversation around the modern cannabis industry and contribute to variety of causes that we believe lift and professionalize the entire industry.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency (we know everyone says this, but we really mean it!). You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
Not Pot is seeking a full-time planner to join our small team and lead our efforts to formalize our product development, planning, and purchasing processes. As we've faced many situations of selling out in the past, this will be a critical role that will ensure the ability for our vendors and supply chain to truly scale in anticipation of increasing consumer and wholesale demand.
- Work with existing vendors to place new orders for current products
- Pull inventory reports from Shopify and set up data pipelines to Google Sheets
- Create and set the standard for open to buys
- Run analyses on our product sales to forecast demand and inventory needs
- Monitor, analyze, and report on inventory on-hand on a weekly basis to prevent selling out
- Source new vendors using personal connections, networking, or research
- Manage open-to-buy process
- Analyze and report financial performance and metrics to team
- 3+ years in planning, sourcing, or buying functions at a CPG or retail brand
- Familiarity with planning tools such as Skubana, Inventory Planner, or Stitch Labs
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Effective and comfortable with fair but stern negotiation with vendors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to work under uncertain parameters and deep sense of autonomy
Not Pot is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart 💖