Park City /
Not Pot – Operations /
Not Pot is your trusty online CBD dealer with a big, cheeky heart. In an industry overflowing with sketchy actors chasing a quick buck, we instead seek to build a brand that will be here for the long run.
Our kick-🍑 products are made with natural, good-for-you ingredients like real fruit fiber, formulated to be non-psychoactive (aka you won't get high), and tested by top scientists and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research—we don't mess around! Beyond making best-in-class products, our mission is to foster an engaging and thought-provoking conversation around the modern cannabis industry and contribute to variety of causes that we believe lift and professionalize the entire industry.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency (we know everyone says this, but we really mean it!). You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
We are searching for a seasoned Operations Manager to organize our fulfillment, planning, and logistics processes to ensure that inventory arrives safely and efficiently to our warehouses and that customers are receiving their orders on-time without issues.
This role will require you to collaborate with all parties of the supply chain including but not limited to: freight forwarders, sourcing, Chinese and American vendors, and our warehouses. We are looking for someone who is constantly exploring new options to improve our supply chain, proactive in their approach, and willing to go the extra mile!
- Requesting & booking shipment quotes from multiple freight forwarders
- Work with vendors and sourcing team to check & approve that freight documents are accurate for exporting/ importing
- Confirm quantity of goods is received by 3PL
- Monitor fulfillment KPIs with our warehouse to ensure they are meeting target SLAs
- 3+ years experience in logistics, planning, or fulfillment with a fast-growing e-commerce brand or consumer-facing company
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel or inventory planning tools
- Diligence with document organization and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle many ad hoc tasks and flexible work hours
- Curiosity and a strong work ethic
Not Pot is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart 💖