Not Pot – Technology /
Not Pot is your trusty online CBD dealer with a big, cheeky heart. In an industry overflowing with sketchy actors chasing a quick buck, we instead seek to build a brand that will be here for the long run.
Our kick-🍑 products are made with natural, good-for-you ingredients like real fruit fiber, formulated to be non-psychoactive (aka you won't get high), and tested by top scientists and universities at the forefront of medical cannabis research—we don't mess around! Beyond making best-in-class products, our mission is to foster an engaging and thought-provoking conversation around the modern cannabis industry and contribute to variety of causes that we believe lift and professionalize the entire industry.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency (we know everyone says this, but we really mean it!). You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
Not Pot is hiring full-stack software engineers to join our foundational technology and product team. This is a mission-critical role that will have significant ownership of our codebase and digital experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer building a consumer-facing applications
- Computer Science degree preferred
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Experience with being a part of a distributed engineering team
- Work with our Product Manager, COO, and engineering team to ship well-built, fully tested features
- Write proper documentation for future engineers to quickly learn the codebase
Not Pot is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what fancy names you might have on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and with a good heart 💖