New York, NY
As a UX Researcher, you will help NowThis develop products which empower users to deliver hundreds of news stories a day. Your job will be to have a full understanding of the needs and behaviors of our users, and offer insights to inform product and design strategies. You must have experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods, as well user testing and hypothesis validation. You will work closely with product, engineering, design, and business teams to help bridge any information gaps there may be between departments.
Your Role Will Include:
- Personally conduct user research to evaluate current and upcoming products
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Compile findings into actionable insights documentation for project stakeholders personas, user stories, scenarios, etc.
- Manage external vendors to support research activities
- Manage research process from start to finish
- Working fast and finding clever ways to get the job done without a lot of lead time
- Experience using a variety research methods: e.g. contextual inquiry, surveys, concept testing, usability validation, experimentation
- Self starter and take initiative
- Well spoken and able to articulate your findings
- Good attitude in a collaborative environment
- 4+ years of comparable work experience on web and mobile apps