Noyo is the leading benefits infrastructure company, enabling seamless data connectivity across the benefits ecosystem. We believe every person should have access to great benefits that are easy to understand, easy to use, and have them covered when they need it most.
In service of that mission, we provide modern infrastructure to power the next generation of consumer health and benefits experiences. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, Noyo makes it possible for developers to embed benefits into any app.
We are a rapidly-growing technology company backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of benefits.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
As Noyo’s VP of Sales, you will shape our go-to-market strategy and develop both the team and the systems to deliver on our company’s vision. You will be a key part of senior leadership, responsible for setting and executing on the company strategy and priorities. In this role, you will report to the CEO.
The VP of Sales is systems-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced setting. The needs of the business will change quickly as the company grows, and you lead the sales organization through a period of hypergrowth. You will drive continuous improvement across the business, applying analytical rigor to our go-to-market and instrumenting the right tools, systems, and metrics to build a healthy, repeatable sales motion that delivers consistent growth.
You will build and develop a high-performance team that includes account executives, account development, customer success, solutions, revenue operations, and anything else the company requires. You switch between coach and individual contributor with ease and know when it is appropriate to play either role. You are not afraid to enter challenging conversations with customers, roll up your sleeves to close an account, or dive deep into the weeds of technical or operational processes.
What You'll Do
- Create a long-term strategic vision to accelerate Noyo’s growth through direct sales and partner channels. Develop near-term plans to evaluate market segments and develop go-to-market strategies that will drive revenue growth for Noyo.
- Recruit and develop a high-performing enterprise sales organization with a focus attracting a diverse, creative team.
- Set and meet sales targets that generate meaningful growth for the company. Regularly report to the CEO, the senior leadership team, and the Board.
- Define and refine company processes, working cross-functionally to identify and address product, operational, and commercial needs. Understand, predict, and proactively address prospective client needs while navigating complex enterprise accounts.
- Represent Noyo externally with integrity.
What We're Looking For
- Demonstrated success in enterprise sales, including managing complex accounts at large organizations, with preference for background in benefits, fintech, or infrastructure.
- Strong systems thinker skilled at designing systems and organizations that deliver great customer experiences and internal talent development.
- Proven ability to lead large enterprise sales teams and build systems and processes to support efficient, repeatable sales motions.
- Experience leading teams at growth stage technology companies and ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced and dynamic situations.
- Skilled in selling technical products and comfortable understanding and communicating technical concepts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages - You'll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance - Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account - 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits - Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend - Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support - 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off - Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Holidays Off - Noyo observes 14 holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day, Election Day, & Veterans day
How we work together
No Meeting Wednesdays - Wednesdays are used for deep work, so we try to avoid meetings being scheduled this day unless it's client sensitive.
Tech Stack - We primarily use Slack, Google Suite, and Notion.
Core Hours - To maintain our flexible, self-directed work schedules without leading people to feel they need to be constantly connected, we've implemented core meeting hours where cross-time zone meetings happen.
Noyo products serve everyone, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Noyo. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Noyo participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching the information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Here you will find links to the Participation Poster as well as the Right to Work notices in English and Spanish.