Data Analytics Manager
Noyo is the leading benefits infrastructure company, enabling seamless data connectivity across the benefits ecosystem. We believe every person should have access to great benefits that are easy to understand, easy to use, and have them covered when they need it most.
In service of that mission, we provide modern infrastructure to power the next generation of consumer health and benefits experiences. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, Noyo makes it possible for developers to embed benefits into any app.
We are a rapidly-growing technology company backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of benefits.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
Noyo is growing rapidly and the right data analytics and insights will ensure that we prioritize and focus our business for the next phase of growth. Data Analytics, as part of the Operations & Product Operations department, partners with business leaders and team members to develop the right business questions, and then translate those into structured & impactful analysis involving large sets of data across multiple systems.
As Noyo’s first Data Analytics team member you will launch this function to define and deliver actionable insights to drive the success of Operations & Product Operations. Reporting to the VP of Operations, this role will work across multiple departments to define and deliver decision-driving KPIs. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact at an early-stage company to transform the foundations of healthcare through technology.
What Excites You
- Producing actionable insights from large and complex data out of multiple systems
- Partnering cross-functionally to deliver quantitative research and analysis that identifies improvement opportunities
- Leading large analytics projects end-to-end (planning, design, hands-on development, stakeholder management, communication & maintenance)
- Producing high-quality analytics deliverables and communicating results to broad audiences at all levels of leadership
- Driving and owning resource allocation inputs and modeling for a growing organization
- Developing dashboards and KPIs to drive business awareness and aid in decision making & prioritization
- Being the founding member of a team at a fast-paced, high-growth startup
- Mentoring and coaching team members on best practices for leveraging data analytics to prioritize work and make decisions
- Improving the accessibility and delivery of healthcare benefits
What We Are Looking For
- Highly proficient in data analysis, linkage of multiple data sets and development of resource allocation models & business KPIs
- Experience using qualitative approaches to deliver business insights and drive change
- Strong SQL skills
- Deep experience with business intelligence/visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc.)
- Passion for leveraging data to understand business processes and to improve them
- Process-oriented mindset with a high EQ for collaborating and leading through influence
- Healthcare or insurance industry experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience preferred
What You'll Love About Noyo
- You will work on innovative technology that positively impacts everyday people
- You will be challenged technically and work with a team that prioritizes career growth
- You will collaborate with an ambitious and motivated team who are aligned around a driving mission - use technology to make the insurance industry better for everyone
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages - You'll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance - Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account - 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits - Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend - Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support - 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off - Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Holidays Off - Noyo observes 14 holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day, Election Day, & Veterans day
How we work together
No Meeting Wednesdays - Wednesdays are used for deep work, so we try to avoid meetings being scheduled this day unless it's client sensitive.
Tech Stack - We primarily use Slack, Google Suite, and Notion.
Core Hours - To maintain our flexible, self-directed work schedules without leading people to feel they need to be constantly connected, we've implemented core meeting hours where cross-time zone meetings happen.
Noyo products serve everyone, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Noyo. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Noyo participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching the information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Here you will find links to the Participation Poster as well as the Right to Work notices in English and Spanish.