Associate Technical Account Manager
Noyo is the leading benefits infrastructure company, enabling seamless data connectivity across the benefits ecosystem. We believe every person should have access to great benefits that are easy to understand, easy to use, and have them covered when they need it most.
In service of that mission, we provide modern infrastructure to power the next generation of consumer health and benefits experiences. Like Stripe in payments and Plaid in financial services, Noyo makes it possible for developers to embed benefits into any app.
We are a rapidly-growing technology company backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we are building a team of ambitious and creative people looking to change the face of benefits.
Noyo is a distributed company with teammates all across the United States. We have offices in San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham.
About The Role
Noyo delivers technology that improves the foundations of healthcare access and delivery by partnering with our benefits software and healthcare insurance customers to modernize & streamline their data exchange and accuracy. Our mission is to improve healthcare through foundational changes that put the consumer at the center of everything we do.
We are growing our customer-facing teams and hiring an Associate, Technical Account Management to support demand for our technology and services. This role is pivotal to Noyo’s success, is highly cross-functional, and reports to our Senior Manager, Technical Account Management.
Noyo’s Associate Technical Account Manager team owns our operational customer relationships, ensuring an excellent customer experience with the Noyo solution and acting as the operational voice of our customers internally. This role is responsible for creating & maintaining strong relationships with our customers. This high impact role focuses on improving operational processes, internally and externally, to ensure our connections are efficient and scalable.
What You'll Do
- Develop a high level of trust with our customers by establishing scalable and sustainable processes and frameworks that elicit productive interactions and aligned, successful outcomes
- Leverage objective and subjective data points to identify, influence and prioritize internal and external improvements that help our customers
- Dive deep into Noyo’s product offerings and technical workflows in order to best serve our customers
- Manage customer expansion projects to ensure a smooth and successful customer experience that promotes further growth
- Collaborate closely with Customer Onboarding, Customer Success, Customer Advocacy, Technical Operations, Product, and Engineering to improve the product and launch new features to better serve our customers
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role in a fast-paced environment or SaaS organization
- Healthcare or insurance industry experience preferred
- Experience managing and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent presentation skills, with a passion for explaining complex technical topics in a digestible manner
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, organizational and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated success for evaluating and improving processes; data-driven in doing soSelf-motivated, enthusiastic & positive attitude
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow within a dynamic, high-growth, and fast paced environment
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment with a high-degree of ambiguity
- High-degree of comfort with technology and tooling, API, EDI and/or data exchange experience preferred
What we value
1. Judgment to experiment quickly without sacrificing quality
2. Combination of ambition and creativity to solve hard problems
3. Collaborative approach and focus on finding the best ideas, wherever they may be
What we offer
Competitive salary and equity packages - You'll be an owner of the company
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Noyo pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependents premiums
Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance - Company paid life and disability coverage
Health and Dependent Care FSAs - Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses
401k Account - 401k program through Guideline
Commuter Benefits - Tax-advantaged commuter benefits account
Home Office Stipend - Noyo offers each team member a $500 stipend to spend on home office related equipment
Parental Support - 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Paid Time Off - Uncapped vacation days & paid holidays
Holidays Off - Noyo observes 14 holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous People’s Day, Election Day, & Veterans day
How we work together
Deep Work Wednesdays - Wednesdays are used for deep work, so we try to avoid meetings being scheduled this day unless it's client sensitive.
Collaboration Stack - We primarily use Slack, Google Suite, and Notion.
Core Collaboration Hours - To maintain our flexible, self-directed work schedules without leading people to feel they need to be constantly connected, we've implemented core meeting hours where cross-time zone meetings happen.
Noyo products serve everyone, and we believe the best products are built by teams that represent their users. We value unique contributions and actively welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Noyo. We are committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Noyo participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching the information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Here you will find links to the Participation Poster as well as the Right to Work notices in English and Spanish.