Encourage Student Brand Ambassador
Remote, US /
Marketing – Marketing /
Love making creative, innovative content for social media? Always wish you could get paid to make viral Tik Tok videos and reels? Well, today is your lucky day. We're building a stellar team of social ambassadors to launch an exciting brand that helps high school students plan for life after graduation. We’re looking for student ambassadors who can represent the Encourage brand and contribute content for the Encourage social media channels.
As an Encourage Student Brand Ambassador, you’re an outgoing, tech-savvy student who isn’t afraid to flex your personality and engage with your peers on social channels. You have creative ideas for social media photo and video content that can grab a viewer’s attention, and you have a willingness to participate in focus groups to help shape the evolution of our products and services.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
· This is a paid, part-time, contract position
· You can think of this as a kickstart to your experience in tech and marketing
· Fun, collaborative remote work environment with a flexible schedule
· We believe in radical transparency, and will always put our people first
· Promotional items, team, and individualized mentoring
· Coaching from marketing pros with decades of experience
· Get inside exclusive access to app updates and help us pioneer the best app for college and career planning
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
· You’re at least 16 years old and genuinely want to help students figure out their plans for life after high school
· You’re comfortable working as part of a team to achieve a shared objective and can manage your time effectively
· You exhibit a proficiency in using social media channels and have a strong understanding of Tik Tok and Instagram trends, sounds, and the overall app experience
· You have the skills and ability to record, edit, and revise high-quality video and photo content
· You can soak up training material and keep up to speed on Encourage promotions, new features, and upcoming changes
· You’ve got a sense of humor; you’re coachable and approachable, and willing to always learn and share ideas with the team
We don’t want to take away your focus on your studies. You’re a student, and you should put school first, always. We will work with you to determine a schedule for the academic year that makes sense and identify which weeks you will work with us.
The minimum expectations for each week are as follows:
· You participate in our team meeting
· You provide at least one video and 10 photos for us to use as content for the Encourage social media channels
Additional role responsibilities (flexible):
· New product sampling and promotion to build excitement, product reviews
· Participate in focus groups, and/or case-studies
· Distribute marketing materials where possible and relevant (sticker bombing, etc.)and word-of-marketing with peers
· Increase brand awareness by wearing branded clothing
· Contribute to Encourage social media stories
+ so much more
HOW TO APPLY
Please include a direct link to your Tik Tok and Instagram accounts and portfolio or samples of work. We encourage you to download our app to explore and offer feedback during initial interviews.