Senior Angular Engineer
Toronto, ON /
Professional Services /
Are you a Senior Angular engineer who continually self-trains to build cutting-edge skills? Do you love the challenge of helping teams with real-world product goals? Want to play with Angular thought-leaders and enterprise development teams?
Join the best minds in Angular
Nrwl was founded as an Angular ‘brain trust’ in 2016 by two of Google’s former Angular team members, and today Nrwl has the world's highest concentration of Angular expertise outside of Google.
By providing elite software engineering talent, consulting services and our open source Nx toolkit we help teams standardize their best practices and achieve greater team collaboration so they can ultimately build better customer-facing products. We use our deep knowledge to help our clients work through the biggest and most nuanced challenges of building applications at scale.
- A distributed company with folks all over North America.
- The flexibility for you to work from anywhere, anytime.
- Central office in downtown Toronto with stocked coffee and water, plus social activities.
- Industry thought-leaders and great developers.
- The opportunity to speak at conferences and write about what you know.
- Fortune 500 tech, finance, and other enterprise clients.
- Great projects to work on, such as our open source Nx Platform and other products around Angular and Nx.
- Work on Angular, Schematics, CI/CD, and UX.
- Fun and challenging work.
- Great Angular skills and depth of understanding of the framework and ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of Ngrx.
- Desire to work on code, teach or speak... There are many options!
- Desire to work with and collaborate with great developers.
- Aptitude to work in our office, work remotely, or perhaps do some travel.
You might also have:
- A deep understanding of AngularJS.
- Experience with Angular UI components (Angular Material ++).
- Experience with UX.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, GraphQL.
You have client-facing competencies:
- Our team members are excellent communicators who take our clients needs seriously and offer them a fresh perspective.
- Our engineers are adaptable and patient, so that they lead our client teams to make the best decisions possible.
Nrwl is not a staffing firm, and we don't build applications for clients. Our teams of experts work as turbo-charged partners for existing client development teams in enterprise environments. We are hiring the best folks from the Angular community and we work with great clients on exciting projects. You will not be bored.
At Nrwl we also offer top-of-market compensation, offer equity, provide unlimited sick days, and four weeks of vacation.
Even though Nrwl is a distributed company, Toronto is our main development office, as we find that having a bunch of folks in the same city can be useful when tackling larger problems. So you should to be in the city or be willing to move here. Exceptions will be considered based on experience and the roles we have open. At this time we are not considering international relocations -you must be located in USA or Canada.
To find out about our perks and the benefits of working with Nrwl, visit nrwl.io/careers. You can learn more about some of the projects we’re working on at Nrwl.io and Blog.Nrwl.io.
Get in touch
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!
Nrwl is an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to diversity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates including members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginal persons.