About the Team:
Advanced Analytics team focuses on identifying, creating and deploying advanced analytics solutions across Numerify customer-base while also managing the strategic roadmap of advance analytics capabilities of Numerify Platform. The Advanced Analytics team consists of experts in data science, statistics, information analysis and the strategic use of analytics. The team works closely with customer service and solution delivery team to ensure advanced analytics solutions are well designed to cater to a large set of customers and offer high business value. They are expected to keep themselves up to date with emerging trends and technologies in the area of big data and analytics and apply them to create solutions that act as differentiator in Numerify product offerings.
The Data Scientist Lead would be responsible for design, development and deployment of analytics solutions - reviewing analytics: techniques used, diagnostics run and insights built and articulate the value an analytics solution would add to the customer’s business. He/she will also assist in chartering analytics strategy and road-map to enhance and mature advanced analytics capabilities of Numerify platform. In addition to advanced analytic skills, this role would require proficiency at integrating and preparing large datasets, distributed in-memory analytics and communicating results with rich visualizations.
- Master/Phd in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or other quantitative fields from a reputed university (Ph.D. a plus).
- A minimum of 3 plus years of working experience in analytics, data mining, and/or predictive modeling.
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning/data science concepts as well as practical application to industry problems.
- Exceptional coding skills in Python, R or Scala.
- Ability to adapt to scrum & agile methodology, comfortable with development tools like Jira/Confluence.
- Experienced in applying data science to business problems (CRM, IT, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with Spark Mlib, Python Deep-learning libraries, Theano, etc would be a plus.
- Knowledge of NLP/Text mining techniques and related open source tools. Comfortable coordinating with peer teams to understand use cases and should be able to articulate solutions & present them.
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries in R, Python or tools such as MSTR, Tableau.
- Experience of production deployment of one or more analytics solutions.