We turn insights into action.
As Canada's leading provider of audience analysis tools for the TV and radio broadcast industry, media agencies, martech firms and more, we help our clients bring data to life. We’ve developed industry first APIs, media trading platforms and data integration systems that drive innovation and growth across the industry.
We could not achieve these accomplishments without our amazing team. We are passionate about hiring individuals who push us to be our best and to do more. We encourage them to speak up and share their ideas. We also support their thirst for training and development to ensure our employees build a strong future along with ours. But we’re not all work; we like to have fun too. An important part of building a cohesive and collaborative team is creating work-life balance. From flexible work hours to Friday social sessions, we know how to have fun. We are constantly finding unique ways to bring us all together including team step challenges, virtual BINGO games, photo and cake decorating contests, online scavenger hunts and more.
The Administrative Coordinator role at NLogic works directly to support the NLogic President & COO and Leadership Team and may support the Numeris Senior Executive Team (SET) on cross functional initiatives and activities as required.
This role is responsible for administrative support (e.g. schedule management, coordinating travel, organizing meetings and events), maintenance and proactive improvements to office tools, workflow templates and procedures for the President & COO and Leadership team.
This role requires the incumbent to be on-site once per week, with flexibility to attend as needed.
What you will do
- Schedule and manage the President's appointments and meetings including coordinating and prioritizing their daily agenda
- Set up and coordinate meetings, conferences, and video calls. Prepare meeting agendas, take minutes, and distribute notes as needed
- Arrange travel, including booking flights, hotels, transportation, and creating itineraries and various other logistics support
- Support with creating, editing and formatting various documents such as reports, memos, presentations, spreadsheets etc. with accuracy
- Accountable for Employee Onboarding & Offboarding in collaboration with the IT department
- Track and process expenses while providing financial budget support such as monthly credit card reconciliation, submission of POs and invoices, etc.
- Oversee all office management tasks such as ordering supplies and liaising with building facilities team on various support such as parking, repairs etc. when needed
- Set-up, organize and maintain cleanliness of the office for in-person meetings and events as required
- Oversee various social and cultural initiatives such as virtual meetups, anniversary recognition and team building activities for staff
- Has first aid training to support Health and Safety initiatives and supports P&C with office inspections, posting materials etc.
- Provide reminders to all staff on key deadlines, such as performance reviews
- Support staff with OKRs and our performance management system, Betterworks
- Provides guidance and organizational support for the various workflows and management software tools such as Confluence, Monday.com, SharePoint, Office 360, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
What you have
- At least 3 years of experience in an Administrative Coordinator role or similar
- Excellent skills in MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaborator
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Be part of an evolutionary journey in the audience measurement and data space; work on exciting projects, add value & make a positive impact to our Company.
- Competitive salary, benefits package and group savings and retirement program. (Health and Dental employer paid premiums).
- Flexible Work location (on-site offices in Toronto, Montreal and Richmond, remote – work from home, hybrid as required per role).
- Flexible Summer Hours Program between May - September.
- Paid Time Off during the holiday’s closure between Christmas & New Year’s Day.
- Education Reimbursement: For those wishing to pursue additional professional development, funding up to $1000 per year is offered (some conditions apply).
- Continuous learning and development via Percipio, our Learning Management System.
- Be part of additional programs such as MentorMe, which helps our employee’s network and grow within the organization.
- Leadership Training offerings for new and emerging leaders.
- Employee Wellness Programs: EFAP, Virtual Goodlife Yoga Sessions, Mental Health Program and Support e.g. Not Myself Today through CAMH.
- Employee Recognition program using Teamo Points Platform.
- Employee Appreciation Events via CultureClub to celebrate ALL of our Employees.
- Culture of great teams, coworkers and supportive leadership.
- Perkopolis: Participation in a program that provides exclusive discounts on products and services to employees. Perks include shopping discounts, movie tickets, services, event/show tickets and much more!
Stronger together, Strive for better, Always learn, Be passionate
NLogic is an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the People & Culture department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.