Payments Support Specialist
New York, NY /
Merchant Solutions /
The Payments Support Specialist will be responsible for managing the merchant application process including coordination with underwriting, compliance verification, they will handle day to day exceptions, and support active merchants with best practices. The Payments Support Specialist will ensure accuracy and completeness of all required merchant account set-up documentation in preparation for the fraud, compliance, and credit risk reviews by the merchant services processor. In addition, the Payments Support Specialist will engage with merchants and/or internal personnel to provide consultation and guidance, as necessary, to assist with accurate and timely completion of the required documentation.
The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of payment underwriting processes, financial risk behaviors and patterns, and credit and financial documentation required to establish a merchant services account.
Please note: We are open candidates located in Los Angeles or New York City
- Manage merchant application setup, correspondence, and submissions
- Work directly with merchants during application process to answer questions, request additional information for verifications, and ensure that merchants are completing the process successfully
- Review merchants and product catalogs for compliance with legal, scheme, and vendor requirements
- Understand individual transactions, coordinate appropriate approvals, and request exceptions or manual adjustments
- Monitoring fraud alerts and responding with appropriate action to limit risk for both NuORDER and our merchant customers
- Serve as the subject matter expert assisting the customer support team when issues come if from customers with regard to payments
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands &Retailers use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 3,000 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, stock options, work from home reimbursement and generous/flexible PTO.