Customer Care Analyst
Syracuse, New York
Nurx is building the foundational Operations team who are driven by our mission of putting our users in control of their own healthcare.
We are adding a key player to our all-star team who is empathetic, upbeat, proactive, and organized when responding to our users’ needs. Additionally, the Ops team is passionate about details and adhering to safe and compliant procedures that positively impact our users’ health. Operations at Nurx means being creative about solving problems, feeling empowered to work independently, and thinking outside the box as we improve processes, technology, and tools.
Nurx is a growing and changing startup, so this role will include a ton of variety, challenge, and creativity in designing solutions, which goes beyond a typical customer support role.
- Understand and fully resolve user concerns and questions via the Nurx application and phone
- Coordinate logistics associated with prescription insurance and delivery
- Advocate on Nurx users’ behalf with insurance companies and pharmacies
- Anticipate potential challenges that a user might experience, and collaborate with them and the Nurx experts to improve the end-to-end customer experience
What You’ll Bring:
- Great verbal and written communication skills - you’ll be the main point of contact between Nurx and our users
- Attention to detail and impeccable grammar
- Service mindset - you put yourself in other people’s shoes, act with empathy, and communicate clearly, kindly, and directly with customers and internal team members
- Willing to go above and beyond to help people navigate a complex industry
- Connection to Nurx’s mission
- Savvy with technology
- Experience in a service role - this could be anything from retail service to tech support
- Ability to organize and manage several to-dos simultaneously, without skipping a beat or overlooking a detail
- Flexibility and optimism in a high-change environment, with a desire to think outside the box and grow with the Nurx Team
- Integrity, pride in your work
Other Qualities You May Possess:
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Enthusiasm to cover evening or weekend shifts
- Experience in a pharmacy, medical office, or fast-paced startup
The Operations Team
The Ops team at Nurx has an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality, and every new member will be key to connecting users to the care they deserve. The role is based in our Syracuse office, and requires in-person participation side-by-side with the existing Ops team. Each member of Operations is cross-trained to understand and drive the entire user lifecycle and has autonomy and training to fully resolve user questions.
Operations is the SWAT team responsible for resolving insurance issues, answering questions about the Nurx product, and thinking of proactive solutions to streamline a complex pharmacy, insurance, and care delivery model.
You will be essential in creating a seamless, safe, and hassle-free experience for Nurx users who seek streamlined, convenient, and cost-effective access to the prescriptions they need. This includes answering phone calls and messages from our users, investigating the status of ongoing orders, and creatively connecting the dots between what our users expect and a pharmacy and postal service can deliver.
Our mission is putting you in control of your own health. We believe that control over your own healthcare is a human right, and something everyone deserves. We want to challenge the status quo and breakdown unnecessary barriers. Come join us!
This position is full-time and based in Syracuse, New York.