Lead Cloud Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer
- Build and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Help guide system architecture
- Design development environment
- Maintain and improve continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Security and HIPAA compliance
- Manage Postgres, Redis, and Splunk servers
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Expert in UnixExpert in AWS
- Can debug problems across the stack
- Strong architecture and system design skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with relevant configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Either: Bachelors in CS or related field and 2+ years experience OR 4+ years experience as an infrastructure or devops engineer
- HIPAA compliance experience
- A focus in security
You may work on...
- Tools for auditing and security
- Tools for request tracing and performance analysis
- Systems to capture, analyze, and monitor metrics
- Testing, integration, and deployment pipelines
Our mission is to increase access to healthcare. We believe that control over your own healthcare is a human right, and something everyone deserves. We want to challenge the status quo and break down unnecessary barriers. Come join us!
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco.