Junior Growth Marketing Analyst
Have you ever had the feeling that something is broken about the healthcare system? That there must be a better way of doing things?
At Nurx we are building the future of healthcare. A future where healthcare is accessible and affordable for everyone. A future where patients are in control and can make informed decisions about their own bodies. A future where doctors can give more patients personalised care at lower costs. We call this future: telemedicine.
Join us on this journey as part of our growth team. As an analyst, you will be optimizing and scaling our customer acquisition campaigns and run our front end analytics to help us unlock data driven insights about our growth strategy.
You will use your full toolkit - SQL, excel, splunk - to run campaigns, report on what is happening and recommend what to do next.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and optimize our Paid Acquisition Campaigns using performance data.
- Oversee reporting and analytics, providing executive summaries and recommendations of KPIs.
- Work with our data scientists and engineers to implement conversion experiments.
- Forecast marketing performance & financials.
- Define and maintain key metrics and data dashboards across internal teams.
- Run analytics to answer key strategic growth questions (e.g. which customer behaviors correlate with LTV).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, math or related quantitative field
- Minimum GPA of 3.6
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with large data sets.
- Sound statistical knowledge.
- Strong excel skills, experience with R, SQL or Python a plus (if not you’ll learn these tools on the job).
- Entrepreneurial mindset (self-motivated, fast learner, resourceful, no handbook necessary).
- Excited about data, experiments and customer experience.
This position is a full time role in San Francisco.