Lead Front-End Engineer
San Francisco, CA
A future where healthcare is accessible and affordable for everyone. A future where patients are in control and can make informed decisions about their own bodies. A future where doctors can give more patients personalized care at lower costs. We’re building towards that future and empowering and educating our patients to take control of their own healthcare!
- Own the Ember.JS webapp
- Define and evangelize best practices
- Mentor frontend engineers
- Oversee scoping and planning of all frontend projects
- Own frontend testing infrastructure
- Help develop integration testing infrastructure
- Interview engineering candidates
- Refine interview process to maximize predictive value
- Former lead developer (even defacto) or equivalent
- Strong architecture and system design skills
- Write readable, maintainable, testable, and performant code
- Passion for software development processes and engineering culture
- Can evaluate tradeoffs between implementation time, maintainability, and impact
- Experience writing automated tests
- Proficient in HTML and CSS/LESS/SASS
- 5+ years experience working for a tech-focused company
- 2+ years experience working as a team lead for a tech-focused company
- Multiple years experience working in a startup environment at a company with high growth
- Expert in Ember. js
Our mission is to increase access to healthcare. We believe that control over your own healthcare is a human right, and something everyone deserves. We want to challenge the status quo and break down unnecessary barriers. Come join us!
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco.