Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Nurx is looking for a machine learning engineer to help us leverage our data to provide better patient care. You’ll be responsible for building out the machine learning team, including the tech stack and processes that will guide our ability to use automation to respond to patients more quickly and more safely.
- Expert in natural language processing and text classification
- Proficient in at least one relevant programming language
- Strong architecture and system design skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can build data pipelines and tools for analysis
- Can identify opportunities to leverage our data to improve patient care
- Either: Masters or above in quantitative field with professional experience or 2+ years experience as an engineer on a machine learning team
- Build machine learning infrastructure from the ground up
- Build models to allow us to automate customer care and predict risks
- Analyze data and optimize model performance
- Design and implement data pipelines
You may work on...
- Building a bot to categorize, respond to, and take action based on patient communication
- Using our patient health data to identify and predict risk