Digital Growth Marketing Strategist
New York, NY
Based in New York, Nutrafol is a prestige beauty supplement brand sold to celebrity hair salons, physicians, as well as via e-commerce. We have gone beyond conventional hair loss research to formulate a program that addresses the multiple causes of poor hair health. We are the hot new ‘top of mind’ brand amongst salon influencers and key opinion leaders in dermatology and plastic surgery. We are venture capital funded & we are growing a great team of professionals!
Nutrafol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
About the role:
The right candidate for this role understands the role of data and digital strategy in a growing business. They will have extensive experience with brand-side performance marketing, a demonstrated ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team and build a system for key marketing initiatives. This role will lead execution and own strategy for all paid digital channels.
- Strategically lead and efficiently scale paid customer acquisition strategy online across multiple advertising channels: paid social, paid search (SEM), content marketing, email, programmatic and direct mail, influencer marketing, podcast ads, affiliate marketing, video advertising, and more
- Identify opportunities to either scale or improve advertising efficiency through analyzing advertising performance
- Manage metrics, report KPIs and optimize campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis
- Communicate results of analytical data and actionable insights to cross-functional team
- Collaborate with Director of CRM on adoption of data infrastructure to measure customer behavior, extract insights across audiences, and gain a deeper understanding of target customers
- Discover, develop, and continuously evaluate vendor and agency relationships to ensure an optimal marketing mix to meet and exceed aggressive growth goals
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field (statistics, economics, etc.) or with relevant coursework
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SEM marketing at a startup and/or e-commerce company
- A functional understanding of key technical concepts and infrastructure, and the ability to effectively interface with developers and software engineers
- Proven track record of SEM marketing strategy development and execution
- An analytical mindset, with advanced Excel, third party analytics, A/B testing software, and attribution platforms preferred
- Proven results actively managing multiple paid acquisition channels in a high-growth environment
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced, ever evolving startup environment
Flexible time off
In office snacks