Customer Support Specialist
Dallas, Texas /
Customer Support /
nuuds is your not-so-average, elevated basics clothing brand made for any and every body. At nuuds, we believe in all body types. Our pieces are created to make you feel comfortable, natural, and confident, so you can be true to who you are.
The customer support specialist will be responsible for interacting with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about an organization’s products and services.
- Proven customer support or client service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and respond to different personalities in order to provide inquiry resolution.
- Experience with Gorgias customer service platform.
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Manage the inbound flow of emails, and SMS by answering them as needed.
- Oversee operations and employees in the customer service department.
- Utilize the customer service helpdesk platform to monitor ticket volume, response time, and other vital metrics.
- Identify and report on widespread issues surfaced by customers in a timely manner.
- Proactively anticipate potential issues and develop plans to resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Provide accurate and complete resolutions by familiarizing with nuuds products, fabrics, and styles.
- Develop automated responses and macros within Gorgias to increase efficiency and minimize the average time-to-resolution per ticket
- Monitor customer feedback and develop strategies to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer reviews and complaints, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits.
- Maintain quality client experience by following company-established policies and protocols.
- Correctly process customer returns and issue refunds when necessary.
- Streamline communication with the warehouse team to update or edit orders.