Cincinnati Area, Ohio
The Electronics Assembler works with the NuWaves Manufacturing team to support our quick-turn business system. This individual has a variety of skills including soldering, PCB manufacturing, and hardware assembly. Certifications in IPC-A-610 and IPC-J-STD-001 preferred, but not required.
- Assemble printed circuit assemblies and perform inspections.
- Twist, bend, trim, strip, or file wire leads of components or ream holes in boards to insert wire leads.
- Install heat sinks, sockets, faceplates, and accessories on boards.
- Conduct kit pulls for manufacturing units.
- Program Pick and Place machine.
- Works the BGA re-work station.
- Profile the PCB on the Reflow Oven.
- Inspect to IPC/J-STD quality standards.
- Operate the semi-automatic Solder Paste Machine.
- Maintain required quality certifications.
- Work within project teams and deliver on tasks with efficiency, quality, and within schedule and time constraints.
- Work with engineers and project managers to ensure that work-product expectations are well defined, completely understood, and clearly communicated.
- Be flexible and adaptable in order to meet the tactical and strategic objectives.
- Maintain a high degree of motivation in team members to retain focus of providing highest levels of customer satisfaction – including direct customer communication and support.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- IPC soldering, wiring and electronics requirements
- Ability to communicate professionally with leadership, coworkers, and customers.
- Ability to work independently and meet managerial deadlines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to organize daily tasks of self and others and to work as a team player.
- Ability to operate office and technological equipment and software.
- Basic computer skills including MS Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task.
Candidate is expected to have related experience in manufacturing/assembly of circuit cards. IPC certifications in soldering, electronic assemblies and/or cable/wire harness assemblies greatly desired.
U.S. Citizenship is a requirement. EOEM/V/F/D