Regional Sales Manager - Southeast Region
Nyansa is a fast-growing innovator of advanced IT analytics software technology based in Palo Alto, California. Founded in September 2013 by technology professionals from MIT, Meraki, Aruba Networks and Google, Nyansa is credited with developing the first cloud sourced, network analytics system, called Voyance.
We embrace simplicity and take following to heart on everything we do:
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Einstein
Nyansa, an exciting and fast-growing software technology innovator in the enterprise IT analytics market is seeking a seasoned inside technical sales representative to join our world-class team.
Nyansa is opening up 3 new field territories in the US; TOLA, Midwest and Southeast. The TOLA position can be services out of Dallas, Austin or Houston. The Midwest position can be serviced out Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis or Kansas City. The Southeast can be serviced anywhere out of Nashville, Atlanta or Florida.
Ideal, self-motivated candidates will require a working knowledge of wired and wireless computer networking principles and/or application analytics, and demonstrable experience working within early stage startup environments to help grow sales pipeline.
A salaried/commissioned field based function with target compensation package ranging from $200-250K (50/50 Split) with full benefits and commission split, this position will be responsible for cultivating reseller partner relationships, positioning complex solutions to potential customers who are not familiar with our platforms existence or purpose and helping to bring opportunities to closure. Use case based selling is a must, and candidates must be able to articulate a value proposition related to the features in our platform while demonstrating the ability to create a cross function consensus within an account.
Specifically this role will include:
• Experience working for or understanding the culture and pace of a startup environment.
• Building revenue in a territory and demonstrating Y/Y growth
• Ability to drive deals wide and deep in large fortune 500 accounts
• Proven track record selling in Fortune 1000, Healthcare, Manufacturing/Distribution, Retail, EDU and/or K-12 verticals
• Territory Rolodex in the positions of wireless management, network and applications operations in the target market mentioned above is a major plus.
• Selling analytics platforms and SaaS solutions is also a plus.
• Scheduling and driving demos to closed deals
• Generating quotes for end users and partners
• Scheduling and participating in proof of concept calls
• Working outbound leads from marketing activities and visiting customers
• Participating in select Nyansa conferences and events
• Closing business to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
• Managing leads, opportunities and sales activity within our CRM system
• Helping cultivate and drive customer retention
• Build channel and drive channel partnerships in territory; rolodex of key channel players in territory is a major plus
• Working with sales/marketing create compelling sales materials
• 50% travel to customer partner sites
Qualified candidate will have:
• 5 years of field sales experience within the technology industry
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or sales management
• Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and work independently
Knowledge of SalesForce CRM software a plus
Experience with selling SaaS platforms is s plus
Experience in Wireless Networks or Applications Analytics is Preferred
Competitive Equity Package Available