Inside Sales Rep - Austin, TX
Nyansa is a fast-growing innovator of advanced IT analytics software technology based in Palo Alto, California. Founded in September 2013 by technology professionals from MIT, Meraki, Aruba Networks and Google, Nyansa is credited with developing the first cloud sourced, network analytics system, called Voyance.
We embrace simplicity and take following to heart on everything we do:
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Einstein
Nyansa is looking for an inside sales rep to join a small, but growing sales organization focus on selling our SaaS based platform. Nyansa is a rapidly growing organization looking for self-motivated candidates who are seeking potential career growth in a dynamic market. Our product is focused on the end user experience by helping IT staff gain new insights into client access conditions, network service behavior and enterprise applications issues that impact user performance. The company is well funded and provides competitive compensation package, stock options, benefits, catered lunch, and a fun work environment.
The inside sales rep will support and assist in driving Nyansa pipeline and cultivating partner relationships with key VARs to help bring opportunities to closure. The position requires the ability to work in a team environment and to collaborate to work with our existing customer base while cultivating leads from our various marketing activities. Candidates must know how to position complex solutions to potential customers who are not familiar with our platforms existence or purpose. Use case based selling is a must, and candidates need to understand how to articulate a value proposition related to the features in our platform.
The role involves:
- 5% travel to customer partner site(s)- Convert marketing leads and schedule and attend demos for existing and prospective customers
- Configuring quotes for end users and partners
- Scheduling and listening in on POCs
- Outbound leads from marketing events, referrals, web articles, web from submissions and various other marketing activities
- Participate in conferences and events related to Nyansa’s products and Nyansa target market industries
- Closing business and meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Managing leads, opportunities, customer and partners in our SalseforceIQ CRM
- Driving customer retention through improvement of our Customer Success metrics
-Work with channel partners to assist in driving sales. Work with sales management and marketing to assist in creating helpful materials for our channel partners to drive channel revenue.
Location: The Bay Area, CA or Austin, TX
Education or relevant experience:
- 3 plus years experience in inside sales in the technology industry
- The preferred candidate will have experience selling network related products or services
- Typically requires BS/BA or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience required- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to interface to senior levels of an organization is required
- Ability to multitask and work independently, when required, toward stated business goals
$80K – $110K
75/25% Commission Split