Sales Account Executive
At Nylas, we’re building the future of communication—and enabling others to build on top of it. Our APIs enable developers to quickly integrate their apps with email, contacts, and calendar across all providers (including Exchange).
We are changing the way companies and developers innovate with e-mail and messaging. Customers like Salesloft, Pipedrive, and Lever use our cloud messaging APIs to power their products and accelerate their ability to innovate.
We’re quickly surpassing our goal and are looking for new team members who want to move quickly and outperform not only their peers, but themselves, on a consistent basis.
Nylas has raised over $30M from Spark Capital, 8VC, Data Collective, Fuel Capital, SV Angel and more. Our team is based in San Francisco and members have previously worked at Dropbox, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and VMware.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is a smart self-motivated individual that will help us create and drive effective sales processes in our small, fast growing sales team. We’re looking for someone that is passionate about sales, has been a part of a fast-growing B2B sales team in a closing role, and has some SaaS experience. If you have experience and enjoyed successfully working in a small fast-paced team then Nylas is excited to speak with you!
- Manage the sales cycle from finding leads to closing deals
- Meet with key clients, maintain relationships, negotiate, and close deals
- Understands target customers business needs to effectively deliver Nylas' value proposition at the executive level
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly quota
- Work closely with marketing to align marketing and sales goals
- Find new opportunities through networking and outbound research
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Nylas
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions
- 2+ years of B2B/Enterprise/SaaS experience in a closing role
- Desire to work within a quickly growing small team environment
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota goals
- Outbound sales and prospecting experience
- Organized, persistent, and self-motivated teammate
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay
- Meaningful equity
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits for you and your family
- One Medical Membership
- $100 Monthly Uber Credit
- Catered lunch
- Unlimited vacation
- Mandatory 2 week consecutive vacation
- 16 weeks caregiver leave
- Gym membership
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited snacks
Nylas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team is roughly equal by identified gender (including engineering) and focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates from all over the country and the world, coding academy graduates, and even a professional dancer from the San Francisco Ballet.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way to our ideal of empowerment, transparency, and kindness.